Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
MyLilNeko chapter 10 . 3/27
I've read your ideas for a next story and i think this first option would be very good. Honestly I sort of had an idea like that but I've never been able to word it at all. .
yoai's of Naruto chapter 13 . 3/26
What happens next!
Melyway chapter 13 . 3/17
Shikamaru to the rescue!
Melyway chapter 14 . 3/17
They can't do that! We have every right to express ourselves and there's no way in hell SOPA will shutdown fanfiction and the art site.
ytygr chapter 13 . 2/19
please tell me there is going to be an update SOON!
Calling Thunder chapter 13 . 2/1
Aaaaaah! Why did you stop there! Update person! Update! xD
Liquid Lithium chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Please don't stop with this fic. It's a really good story, plus you use good grammar so that makes it even better. :]
PutPutJunior chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
I cant wait to see how Naruto as a teacher will do! I love this story and is the first Naruto x Shikamaru fic I have read, after this I am now a fan of the pairing. I hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
This is the best story ever. :)
Meltwater chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Alright! Thank you for the chapter. Shikamaru on the mission to find his lover. Hope you write another chapter that is longer then before.
TigrezzTail chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Well, nice to see Shikaku come around, but now we have to wait to find out what happened to Naruto and company...
BlackHreat chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I want to see more! Please continue!
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
OMG YOU KILL ME WITH A CLIFF HANGER AGAIN! GAH! ADD MORE SOON!
Andy Black Lupin chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
I just end reading your history and I love it, its so few good historys Naru-Shika and its one of my favorites couples!
Hope you come soon of your trip and post the next chapter.
P.S. I think its really cute that Naru want to copy Kakashi's lessons
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
The only thing i have against removing the excess kyuubi chakara is where would they put it. Im pretty sure naruto woukd refuse making another jinchuuriki qnd would just let the kyuubi chakara eventually kill him instead