Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
magic in me chapter 14 . 11/1
Ooh, I like. Please update when you can!
belladu57 chapter 14 . 10/7
Very good
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT! And Naruto better be alright. I swear, I will raise Hell if he dies or something terrible happens to him. Though Shikamaru will protect him, along with Tsunade. The others would too if they knew what was going on. Killer Bee would help out too if he was around.
kamui5 chapter 14 . 10/2
Looking forward to reading more and who the new enemy is.
Melyway chapter 14 . 9/29
Naruto can finally trust Shikamaru to find the solution. Can't wait what happens next.
TigrezzTail chapter 14 . 9/28
Hm, so Kyuubi's chakra is finally killing Naruto? And yeah, it would be pretty hard to fulfill those requirements in such a short period of time.
Sassy618 chapter 14 . 9/28
Glad you're back to writing this story! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
magic in me chapter 13 . 9/12
Kind of upsetting that this hasn't been updated since last year, but who am I to judge?

I hope the next chapter gets out soon!
magic in me chapter 3 . 9/12
Two is a number ie one two three
To is a movement ie she gave the book to her friend
Too is also or a greater value ie It's too much information, or I have one too.

Sorry, pet peeve that things are used correctly. Like They're, There, and Their. They're is They are. There is a place. Their is telling a reader what they own.

Other than that, I like this story. Not enough ShikaNaru out there. They're one of the cutest couples, too, so I don't get it.
saikoschneider chapter 13 . 8/24
Hi! I was rereading your story but you don't update since many time. Did you abandon this history? Because it'll be sad T_T Hope you continue it. See you!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 13 . 8/23
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
TangyCitrus chapter 10 . 5/25
Sorry for not commenting before but I was enjoying the story too much to stop.
For the ideas, I say ALL OF THEM!
Numbers 2 & 3 especially! :)
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
duchessliz chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I love this story! There really isn't enough NaruShika love ... I fell in love with the pairing a few months ago and am always craving a good story with this pairing ... so I really hope you continue with your story as it's my favorite that I've read for them! Please continue!
kamui5 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Loving your story please start to write again :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Like it love it finish it please