Reviews for Lessons in Love
honeywatts460 chapter 1 . 1/30/2021
I love this one. Although, I do wish there was a little more to the end.
Neano chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
Oh my gosh ! I absolutely love the story. Many thanks for sharing.
WretchedHandsSJS chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Very sweet and a nice and different take on how they met
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Loved your story! It was recommended on the SMK Fan Fic Rocks page on Facebook. I certainly can see why. You ate a gifted writer! Thank you.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
It's comforting to know that if they hadn't met at the train station, they would meet just as your story describes. Lee and Amanda were destined to meet and fall in love!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I just love this story! So romantic even if the serie wouldn't have existed if the events had happened this way
darnchts chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Wow. .this story is so romantic and amazing. I'm not a huge fan of au stories but you got me with this one. ..Thanks for sharing it.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oh I just love this story! Which you could continue it though. It'd be interesting!
lis8814 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
For some reason I really like this one. Very sweet story f love sight. LC
JackieJacks chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh, this is just lovely. It takes a lot for me to believe in a love-at-first-sight tale but you totally nailed it. I just watched the episode again then happened across this - I must say, I prefer your version! Great story.
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Awwwwww! This was so sweet and romantic! :D
Rangerbaldwin chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Wow. This one could be five seasons by itself. There are questions remaining, like: Does Amanda get to work with him part time anyway? And what about the boys and Dotty? What do they really think of Lee? As far as the goal of the story, though, I think it said everything I would have liked it to. It's a good re-start for the show. Ranger B
elaine chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
So, are you working on a script for a reunion movie? If not, you should give it a try.
Jean chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
I liked your story. Something a little different. It is nice not to have Lee so unsure of himself.
sandra chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Very enjoyable to see destiny bring L & A together. Well written, true to character, with humor and romance.