Reviews for Lessons in Love
SMKfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Ohh,I really like this. I definitely liked the long show relationship, but the fast paced romanticism was really good and even though it was a short time you developed it out nicely. Keep up the good work!
Eileen chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
Very sweet story. Liked how you incorporated characters/scenes from different episodes and touches of humor.
Espy chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
This was a great story...You used a real situation from the show to put a new spin on Amanda and Lee's first kiss...LOVED IT
connie chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
soooo good very cute! please write more!
kathy chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
Linda, another winner! A very tender love story. I have always tried to envision them falling in love at first sight in another way. This was perfect. And your subtle humor is great. Lee in the restaurant trying to juggle everything was quite hilarious. And in the shower trying not to think about her. Funny! Thank you for writing.
Shari chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
wonderful story..you did a great job bringing in different scenes from different episodes and making your story come together!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
So, so romantic! And very believable. Of course these two would fall in love whenever they met and however they met. And it was kind of fun to see Lee "get it" right away for a change. Thanks for a terrific, well written story!
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
Oh my gosh. I loved it. It was so nice. Wonderful job. Keep up the great work! :o)
SpyGirl77 chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
That was a very sweet, cute AU story!
amy chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
great story. very sweet!
Melody chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
Oh how sweet!. I loved it,great writing.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2