Reviews for Losing Control
Heksy chapter 15 . 4/24
Amazing work. Well thought out and a refreshing outlook on revenge.
Heksy chapter 3 . 4/20
Will you stop apologising already? Your writing is fine, your story is fine, your grammar is FINE! Pshhh...those so-called critics might want to stick a hand in their own bosom. Are they all university English professors or something? *snorts* yeah right, that's why they spend their time reading fanfiction. Come on now, southerners are also known for their character. Show them your teeth, hun *winks*
Calebros chapter 15 . 4/12
Great story, but you kind of ignored the fact the Hermione was under the control (compulsion charm) of the Headmaster until the Yule Ball in 4th year.
I just realized cedric is going to die i really hope you don't kill him
pinky9292 chapter 15 . 3/31
Brilliant
Deathmvp chapter 15 . 3/23
Great work on this story it was a great one.
tcl7189 chapter 15 . 3/15
Interesting wrap up.. Good job!
Gleas chapter 15 . 3/5
Outstanding! I can't believe you managed to pack so much drama into what is effectively an epilogue lol Although... I expected Minnie to be better as se didn't have Albus around but... -shrugs-
Gleas chapter 8 . 3/5
I'm with Harry on the Krum issue... at least a jinx that makes it painful to... uh... do it?
Kisaki Sakura chapter 15 . 2/23
A good story, even if there were a few facts that seem to be added afterwards.
I especially liked the OOC Luna.
Good work, well done.
doRodrigo chapter 15 . 2/18
Loved it!
weasleyginny01 chapter 15 . 2/15
wow I really loved this story.
nice writing
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/8
Your third task and graveyard scenes were certainly interesting and somewhat different from the usual. I'm surprised to see Fudge behaving as though he has a modicum of intelligence and integrity. Those are not normally character qualities I think of in connection with him. Generally he seems incapable of making a decision - even a poor one - unless he has Lucius or Umbridge guiding him. Perhaps the other two ministers are having a positive influence on him. I suppose I should wait, though, because there are still five chapters remaining for him to revert to his usual asinine behavior.

I like the evil cliffie. Well, not really; but when one is frustrated with a cliffhanger, doesn't that mean it is a good one?
Goose chapter 1 . 1/23
Please pick another plot device to use. We all know you hate Dumbledore, and certain Weasleys. Try writing something where they AREN'T bashed to oblivion...I bet you can't lol.
AliB1149 chapter 10 . 1/12
Yea. :) Stargate reference in Ch 10. Normally I wait until the end to review but I love Stargate as much as HP so big grin for this chapter from me. :D
1,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »