Reviews for Losing Control
stylo1 chapter 15 . 1h
good story, though a few thing i disliked were the treatment of hermione yes she is a bitch but to doom a 14 year old for life is a bit to harsh imo. after the rise of voldy it became quite clear how it would end so it was more of a summary to finish taking away a lot of exitment. your english isnt great but isnt that bad either its mostly about gramma your spelling is good as perfect. so i agree with your statement its prob more where you are from and you shouldnt let it bother you cause your story still miles ahead of most here. thank you for sharing your story
Rune Tobor chapter 14 . 8/26
You didn't explain why Dumbles died, I am hoping to find out in the next chapter.
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 8/25
Wow your Fudge is OOC!
That is not bad, just very different.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 15 . 8/21
A great story here. Thanks for posting it!
Magnusscipio chapter 15 . 8/18
Great betrayal fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
BCgurlie chapter 15 . 8/3
I really liked this story! I would've loved to see what ended up happening to dearest Draco now that he doesn't have the money or political power anymore.
Mistress of Potions chapter 11 . 7/11
Thank you for partially redeeming Sirius. He is my favorite character and it is difficult to read him as one abandoning or betraying Harry.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 15 . 7/6
Loved it.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 8 . 6/22
You should be ashamed for writing that about the skeet! I was laughing so hard my eye reared up & I could not read! Roflmao

JimS

PS. If you really like humor, go to You Tube and look up the Bronze Cowboy. He makes almost everyone laugh, after he scares the heck out of them!
68phoenix chapter 10 . 5/26
I'm a big fan of well written Luna and I am really enjoying your version. it is definitely a different version of her but I think a great one.
That be a lot of smirking.
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 4/19
So the parents are okay with a bunch of teenager getting married... bad parenting
Arcadian1964 chapter 3 . 4/15
Anyone who is criticising you for not having perfect grammar is, in my opinion, just jealous of the talent for creating stories that you have. True readers will just be enjoying the great stories you write. I hope you'll continue to share your talent with us.
Nick chapter 15 . 4/3
Great story!
suziq968 chapter 15 . 3/31
Wow, you have payback down to a fine art. This was a great read and really opened my eyes on many of the things that have happened in my life. I've been betrayed time and time again by so called friends and family and reading this allowed me to see the patterns that mirrored my own life. All the times I forgave only to be so shocked at being used and betrayed again. Very similar to the Hermione situation with the books where it seemed like she learned her lesson only to show her true colors once again by insisting on waylaying them as they left and Arthur being aware of what was right but to weak to follow through. So, thanks for that, it still hurts but the understanding finally coming through helps.
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »