Reviews for Losing Control
Gleas chapter 15 . 3h ago
Outstanding! I can't believe you managed to pack so much drama into what is effectively an epilogue lol Although... I expected Minnie to be better as se didn't have Albus around but... -shrugs-
Gleas chapter 8 . 13h ago
I'm with Harry on the Krum issue... at least a jinx that makes it painful to... uh... do it?
Kisaki Sakura chapter 15 . 2/23
A good story, even if there were a few facts that seem to be added afterwards.
I especially liked the OOC Luna.
Good work, well done.
doRodrigo chapter 15 . 2/18
Loved it!
weasleyginny01 chapter 15 . 2/15
wow I really loved this story.
nice writing
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/8
Your third task and graveyard scenes were certainly interesting and somewhat different from the usual. I'm surprised to see Fudge behaving as though he has a modicum of intelligence and integrity. Those are not normally character qualities I think of in connection with him. Generally he seems incapable of making a decision - even a poor one - unless he has Lucius or Umbridge guiding him. Perhaps the other two ministers are having a positive influence on him. I suppose I should wait, though, because there are still five chapters remaining for him to revert to his usual asinine behavior.

I like the evil cliffie. Well, not really; but when one is frustrated with a cliffhanger, doesn't that mean it is a good one?
Goose chapter 1 . 1/23
Please pick another plot device to use. We all know you hate Dumbledore, and certain Weasleys. Try writing something where they AREN'T bashed to oblivion...I bet you can't lol.
AliB1149 chapter 10 . 1/12
Yea. :) Stargate reference in Ch 10. Normally I wait until the end to review but I love Stargate as much as HP so big grin for this chapter from me. :D
roger9481 chapter 1 . 1/6
seriously first chapter and harry a little crying child
tgcgoddess chapter 6 . 1/1
"My tongue tastes like it has been licking the wrong side of a Hippogriff."

There's a right side to lick? o_0
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Ends without a proper conclusion!
D.Mentor chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
A good story, thank you for writing.
Schnuff chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
After reading this story i feel ...unsatisfied...sorry can't describe it better.

Well lets get into details:

The whole part about the betrayal, Dumbles, his friends, the school, teachers...thats a little bit much.
Especially if you consider how easy Harry thwarts everything. Your big bad wolf Dumbles ..disappointing.
He killed Harry's grandparents and than he can't reign
him? On his own playground?

How Harry handles all those other *betrayers* ... for me he is acting like an spoiled child.

And than there is this 180 how he reacts to all his new *friends* and their families but never asks about their motives for supporting him now (and everybody has a motive. Finding unselfish people
in such quantities is rare).

The addition of Azrael ... omg, if an author can't find a plausible reason why Harry gains some unknown powers/help the easy way is introducing someone/thing with absolute power...a being that surprise surprise can train our hero without problem but can't solve the Voldy problem on his own.
Oh, and don't forget...Harry bonds with both the wand and cloak and than feels the ring...both items were in possession of the Potter family for a long time and not one of his ancestors tried to find the missing part?

How easy Harry can solve all those problems with soulpieces and Voldy is another downer.

And my last point is the oh so helpful Goblins (again). A betrayer inside the bank full of greedy goblins...how shocking.
Indecisive Bob chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
That was an... Interesting story. I couldn't help but feel like Harry's actions towards those that had wronged him were justified, but extremely cruel. It was technically the right thing to do, but it just left a bitter taste in my mouth. You reap what you sow, I suppose. Your story was both upbeat and depressing. It was kind of an odd mix that I don't see very often. Good job with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014