Reviews for Losing Control
Amazing.

You've already hauled out just about every single crapfic cliche in existence.
kizouku Monkey D Luffy chapter 3 . 7/16
i call bull in the film the stand did have supports
yachiru-chan92 chapter 6 . 7/2
verry good story!
thanks for your work.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 15 . 6/16
Beautiful story, i love Azrael ;)
INQ8448 chapter 13 . 6/6
That Stargate reference... I love it. Well played sir/ma'am :D
Worldmaker chapter 8 . 6/6
Yeah, this Harry is just an unlikeable schmuck. There's nothing more to be said. I'm surprised I made it this far and am abandoning this story in favor of something that has an actual human being in the lead role instead of an asshair.
Worldmaker chapter 5 . 6/6
The problem with this sort of "childish 'betrayal' turns to eternal anger" story is that it makes the hero an unlikeable selfish ass-hole. You see, you've made Harry such a wanker that now, I'm siding with the friends who are trying to fix the mistake. Not because they deserve a second chance, but because Harry is such a douche that they are looking like the better people.
Faraway-R chapter 15 . 5/13
In all honesty, the story was simply not very engaging. I won't be rereading it in the future.

At least it's completed.
Heksy chapter 15 . 4/24
Amazing work. Well thought out and a refreshing outlook on revenge.
Heksy chapter 3 . 4/20
Will you stop apologising already? Your writing is fine, your story is fine, your grammar is FINE! Pshhh...those so-called critics might want to stick a hand in their own bosom. Are they all university English professors or something? *snorts* yeah right, that's why they spend their time reading fanfiction. Come on now, southerners are also known for their character. Show them your teeth, hun *winks*
Calebros chapter 15 . 4/12
Great story, but you kind of ignored the fact the Hermione was under the control (compulsion charm) of the Headmaster until the Yule Ball in 4th year.
I just realized cedric is going to die i really hope you don't kill him
pinky9292 chapter 15 . 3/31
Brilliant
Deathmvp chapter 15 . 3/23
Great work on this story it was a great one.
tcl7189 chapter 15 . 3/15
Interesting wrap up.. Good job!
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »