Reviews for No more secrets between us
Kara xx3 chapter 1 . 6/22
I really love your stories. They're so powerful!
Jael73 chapter 1 . 4/25
It might be worth a paragraph to mention that Bertha wasn't an "obstical", she was a person, too, who we often forget.
laugh0ften2012 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This was beautiful and very much in character for the two. Great job and thank you for writing this I enjoyed it so much!
tash chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
brilliant, tender and sad, thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
You are really good at writing! The way you describe the feelings of the characters and the way they talk about their feelings is sublime. Continue the great work!
Alexia C chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Thank you all for your reviews, I have tried to correct some grammar/spelling mistakes. Thanks again for reading :)
MDM chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Gosh, I loved this story so much. During the love scenes, your writing caused blazing warmth to well up in my body. It was just so passionate and romantic. And the second half of Jane telling her story to Edward was well done as well. A story that has passionate love as well as a deep, beautiful bonding moment where their love for each other grows stronger is just the perfect combination for me. Gorgeous, fantastic job as well.

P.S. You did a great job writing the love-making scene. I'll say now that I hate erotic fiction because it often goes into more detail then I want to know, and it makes me sick to read it. Fifty Shades of Grey, in particular, is like that, and it's so horribly written that I couldn't even get through a page of it. But you handled the love-making scene so well that it left burning warmth and passion in my heart. You made it beautiful to read. I find myself continuing to return to read this story again.
WritingVikingQueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hey, nice work! Beautiful :)
may96 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
nice little story.
SpiritGoddass chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I liked this very much indeed - and it was excellently written, I could never write this well! I'm so glad you can...
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is excellent - there are mistakes, of course, but they are not big ones. I like very much your interpretation of the original. You have got it very right indeed! Felicitaciones!