Reviews for To Build a Home
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Please Continue with this story. It is really good and cant wait to read more
cemmia chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Really good.. Nice to see Martinez in a diffrent light.. Hope youll continue this story..
VampWolf92 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
update
GhostWriter84 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I'm really enjoying this story and your Merle is NOT OOC at all. Merle Dixon is not just bitter and cruel. The most annoying thing for me is when Daryl and other characters are presented to us as white knights, whilst Merle is written off as "evil". Merle had many layers and thanks to TWD writers we will never see him evolve.
Please update I'm loving your Martinez he doesn't get enough love.
Rainbow Apocalypse chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
*shakes with all these uncontrolable feeeels*
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEASSEEE UPDATE!
I love this so freaking much, its not even funny!
Ashlee chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
So good, update again really soon! Quit making me crush on Martinez!
SilverAdvenger12 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Great chapter! I think you are doing a good job with Merle. He is a complicated character to write. But he is one of my favorite characters and I am going to miss him! And as for Martinez, I really like that you have him as a side romance. I mean no one can compare to the beautiful Daryl but I like Martinez. I think you at right in thinking that he really is a good guy and that he is conflicted. Can't wait for te next chapter!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Gah! You're just making me love Martinez more and more. :D
He deserves some love! Hahaha
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I love love love what you're doing! Keep it up!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This is really good!
I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I really like the beginning to this story. The characters all seem legit. I like how you wrote Merle btw. Because hes still an amazing character whos not all bad. Please keep writing :D
I like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I like it so far. Merle is a little OOC for me because I still see him as bitter and cruel, so try not to make him into something he isn't. I like the character background you're providing though. I am definitely ready for some Daryl action though.
SilverAdvenger12 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter! Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Waits patiently for Daryl.
Please be careful with you'r Merle characterization a lot of authors have started to write him too soft ooc. One thing i hate is mushy Merle.