Reviews for Points of Authority
TinaF chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Love your stories. Thank you for sharing.
kayadreamer chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
I agree with all you have said and will be looking forward to seeing your stories on your site all my best xx
Mercedes Johnson chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
I'm sorry this site doesn't protect its writers, and it's sad to see so many writers taking their stories down for this has been one of my favorite places to read from. I have read a lot of these stories, and there is definitely plenty of them that have been plagiarized, nevertheless, I love finding a story that stands out. There have been few and far in between that don't give me a sense of de javu.
Mischief101 chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
I'm sorry you aren't able to keep posting here but I understand. I'll read you on one of the other sites. Thanks for all you hard work here and I hope things are less stressful for you now
Lovethe volturi chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Continue with more lemon with cqius and bella swan
kantorkan chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Been waiting over a year for an update.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Shame you moved the lemon since Kittyinaz's site is such a pain to navigate 'twait to see what happens to the wannabes.I like the way you wrote how such a lousy coven leader Carlisle wants to be humon so bad that he refuses to act at all like a vampire and keeps his coven member ignorant of what it means to be a vamp.I think he should be destroyed as an the rest should be taught what it is to be a vampire and made to go back on their natural can use donor blood if they don't want to kill humons or go after criminals.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I love it
Khyharah chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I really enjoyed this. Possessive Caius is just yummy. And poor Jasper. I'll be his true mate ;-) and I love Unyielding Devotion. One of my fav Caius.
BelleSole chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I like it. Caius is still stern but not snobish. That's good to see. Thanks for writing it.
jenn008 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Love it!
MissChloeSalvatore chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
I really liked this story how Bella has a mind of her own and isn't a mindless Edward follower and I love this pairing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014