Reviews for Dogs Will Be Dogs
Kiino chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I was going to wait til the end to review but damn I couldn't hold out after that chapter! Rin with her innocent, not-totally-understanding-what-she-just-suggested statement. I had to wait until i could breath I was laughing so hard, so I could review. You definitively know how to make great stories Deshi
Silent Goth Girl chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Silly Kouga chasing his going to think this is weird but my cats chase their tails and bite it i am not sure work
Friglit chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
Ahahaha! Crackalishious! My favourite has to be the one with Rin asking for a puppy XD
Super.Musha chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Omigosh thats so funny!
Anyjen chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Poor, poor Shippou... but really, Kirara in her tiny form must be irresistable for a fox...
Anyjen chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Oh, boy. The mental scarring! XD
Anyjen chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
I knew they were doing that. XD

And it must be one of the world's biggest misteries, why dogs do that. :x
Anyjen chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh, the woes of being a dog. XD
RhianRippler chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
I can't say I like it for I have to say I love it _

-R and R
Sixteen Scars chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
*dies laughing hysterically*

Oh, my spleen!

*spleen implodes*

Good god, that was amazing! I loved Rin when she was talking about the, erm, ah, hmm...it was great! I was positivly dying here...so good, this goes on my favs!
Jasper Sealights chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
OMIGEESH! ANOTHER pairing I love! Shippo/Kirara! XD Well, I doubt they were paired in this, but it was still cute! PLEASE keep writing this! It was so adorable!
Jasper Sealights chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
AWW! I LOVED that! Koga is such a puppy! . And Ginta and Hakkaku were there too! *huggles teh wolfies*
Jasper Sealights chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
LOL! I like the first ending better!
Jasper Sealights chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
OMIGEESH! THAT WAS THE BEST ONE EVER! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! OH, I LOVE RIN/SESSHY! XD Even if it wasn't *really* fluff, it was CUTE! _
Jasper Sealights chapter 2 . 6/8/2006