Reviews for Dogs Will Be Dogs
Amber Treelights chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
AWW! XDXDXDXD THAT WAS SO SO SO CUTE!
wolfygirl13 chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
OMFG! Hilarious! I loved the third chapter! Poor Jaken, what a sick-minded little imp! HAHAHAHAHA! And the part where Rin dumped water on the brothers was funny as hell!

"If there’s two dogs together what you don’t want together, hit ‘em with water and kick ‘em apart!"

And then...

"Where's my puppy?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I almost fell out of my chair whie reading this! Great job! I loved it! Hope to see more from you soon! ;)

Hmm, maybe you could do one about Shippou pulling a huge prank on everyone. After all, foxes are supposed to be smart and mischievous.

Or maybe one about Kouga wearing a sheepskin jacket or something (wolf in sheep's clothing, lol).

Or if you want a really really creepy one, you can try having Naraku eat one of his saimyoushou (poison insects). After all, he's a spider, and they're bugs. It would be kinda sick but it would makes sense.

Or you could make Jaken eat something like a bug or whatever. He looks enough like a frog or a toad, even though he really is an imp.

Or you could make Kagome get Rin a shock collar to put on Sesshoumaru, because she forgot that she doesn't need one as she already has th sacred beads on Inuyasha. That would be pretty funny.

Hope that gave you some ideas! Keep up the great work, I loved it!
Inuyasha folder chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
this was the most funniest thing i've ever read! lol! lol! lol! six hilarious chapters! lol! I loved it! great stories! lol! update em! ( unless they are a bunch of one shots)
MysticValkyrie chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
OH MY GOD, for a while I thought that Inuyasha had raped Kagome! Wow, that sure had me fooled!

Amber's Arrow!
MysticValkyrie chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
*COUGH* *COUGH*

Amber's Arrow
MysticValkyrie chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
THIS IS SO FREAKING FUNNY! I LAUGED TILL I HAD A STITCH IN MY SIDE AND THEN KEPT LAUGHING! KEEP ON WRITING!

Amber's Arrow
crushed by a dandelion chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Not at all the end I was expecting. Nice...
Hero Worship chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
great story
artisanrox chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
Loved Sesshy's "Thump-thump" chapter. Hilarious! Can't wait to read more.
Midnight Promise chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
lmao!

Oh jeeze that was hilarious! I loved it!

Midnight Promise chapter 3 . 8/10/2005

lmao!

I loved that! And I have no idea why the do that (I guess it feels nice.?)

But i get a cookie anyway.

*steals cookie*

_

lol.

Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
I liked it but I know Inuyasha dosent use the f word so stop freaking using it!

Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 8/10/2005

Loved it!

cheenyice chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
"What do you do with two stupid mutts?" has to be my favorite chapter here! Hilarious. o
Mystical Demon chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
Just update plz ( puppy dog eyes)
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »