Reviews for Dogs Will Be Dogs
Sixteen Scars chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
*dies laughing hysterically*

Oh, my spleen!

*spleen implodes*

Good god, that was amazing! I loved Rin when she was talking about the, erm, ah, hmm...it was great! I was positivly dying here...so good, this goes on my favs!
Quasimagical chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
OMIGEESH! ANOTHER pairing I love! Shippo/Kirara! XD Well, I doubt they were paired in this, but it was still cute! PLEASE keep writing this! It was so adorable!
Quasimagical chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
AWW! I LOVED that! Koga is such a puppy! . And Ginta and Hakkaku were there too! *huggles teh wolfies*
Quasimagical chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
LOL! I like the first ending better!
Quasimagical chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
OMIGEESH! THAT WAS THE BEST ONE EVER! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! OH, I LOVE RIN/SESSHY! XD Even if it wasn't *really* fluff, it was CUTE! _
Quasimagical chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
AWW! _ I like this fic!
Quasimagical chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
AWW! XDXDXDXD THAT WAS SO SO SO CUTE!
wolfygirl13 chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
OMFG! Hilarious! I loved the third chapter! Poor Jaken, what a sick-minded little imp! HAHAHAHAHA! And the part where Rin dumped water on the brothers was funny as hell!

"If there’s two dogs together what you don’t want together, hit ‘em with water and kick ‘em apart!"

And then...

"Where's my puppy?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I almost fell out of my chair whie reading this! Great job! I loved it! Hope to see more from you soon! ;)

Hmm, maybe you could do one about Shippou pulling a huge prank on everyone. After all, foxes are supposed to be smart and mischievous.

Or maybe one about Kouga wearing a sheepskin jacket or something (wolf in sheep's clothing, lol).

Or if you want a really really creepy one, you can try having Naraku eat one of his saimyoushou (poison insects). After all, he's a spider, and they're bugs. It would be kinda sick but it would makes sense.

Or you could make Jaken eat something like a bug or whatever. He looks enough like a frog or a toad, even though he really is an imp.

Or you could make Kagome get Rin a shock collar to put on Sesshoumaru, because she forgot that she doesn't need one as she already has th sacred beads on Inuyasha. That would be pretty funny.

Hope that gave you some ideas! Keep up the great work, I loved it!
Inuyasha folder chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
this was the most funniest thing i've ever read! lol! lol! lol! six hilarious chapters! lol! I loved it! great stories! lol! update em! ( unless they are a bunch of one shots)
MysticValkyrie chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
OH MY GOD, for a while I thought that Inuyasha had raped Kagome! Wow, that sure had me fooled!

Amber's Arrow!
MysticValkyrie chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
*COUGH* *COUGH*

Amber's Arrow
MysticValkyrie chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
THIS IS SO FREAKING FUNNY! I LAUGED TILL I HAD A STITCH IN MY SIDE AND THEN KEPT LAUGHING! KEEP ON WRITING!

Amber's Arrow
crushed by a dandelion chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Not at all the end I was expecting. Nice...
Hero Worship chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
great story
artisanrox chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
Loved Sesshy's "Thump-thump" chapter. Hilarious! Can't wait to read more.
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »