Reviews for Dogs Will Be Dogs
seikkyokuka chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
Ohohoho! Excellent :D Update soon!
zennou-sakusha chapter 6 . 5/30/2004
THIS IS SUCH A FUNNY STORY! WRITE MORE MORE MORE! It's well written, and humorous, and it makes sense once you read the whole thing, and YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE SOON!
CTHKSI chapter 6 . 5/28/2004
Aw...this was great! XD Heehee...loved how you made everything so evil at the beginning. _
rosenkron chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
Each of these stories were just brilliant. I loved the set ups of each one and the endings just killed me. Great job!
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
i think rin should get her puppy...does she like boxers? _ we've got some. here rin.
rin:wee!
its female...*looks ar sesshoumaru* uh...keep him away from her during mating season...
Sesshoumaru:COME HERE YOU LITTLE HUMAN WHELP!
0_0...uh...loved this and...uh...
BAI!
*takes off*
Youkaigirl99 chapter 5 . 4/29/2004
So have I, so have I. This was great. Keep updating.
Youkaigirl99 chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Ok, I'm reviewing backwards, but I love all these one shots. They are really funny, and as soon as I finish reviewing all these, I'm going to your profile.
me chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
i wanna see inuyasha or sesshoumaru fetching a stick. . . that would be funny
Aryante chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
Ah, kawaii! I love it. They're so funny! I hope you write more!
Acheron's Akribos chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
That Was So Funny! I LITERALLY Fell Out Of My Chair Laughing! _ I Do That Alot. -_- Liked It Alot. I've Never Seen Anything Quite Like This Before. Keep Writing.
InuDemonGirl
a solitary voice chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
That was not what I expected. It was so funny! I like it alot.
Kris-chan chapter 6 . 1/21/2004
*gasp* An update! Yay! And I'd all but given up hope.
This was pretty brilliant. The whole time I was reading it I was thinking, "Now this is bakadeshi... what is happening is NOT what it sounds like." Trying to guess the scenario I thought Inuyasha had been teasing Kagome and accidentally got sat on her. However, your scenario of Shippou being unable to control his cat chasing instincts is much more original and awfully cute. Kudos on writing a lovely spritzer.
emeraldwolf chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
brilliantly written. you had me fooled the whole time. _~
Summer chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
"What do you do with two stupid mutts" was frigging hilarious! These are great. Keep writing!
Jesia chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
Lol. Pretty funny. I still like the fifth chapter best. Kouga chasing his tail... _
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »