Reviews for Crazy For You
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This was a nice little one shot. From the first act where Starfire and Beast Boy laid their hearts bare before the ones they love, to the second act where we got the aftermath for Beast Boy and Raven.

You got Beast Boy nailed down very well, both inside and out. I really felt for him after Raven teleported away, you could tell how much that hurt him. Then we got his reflection on what happened, giving us a glimpse of what has been like until this point, and how he puts other before him, even if it means hiding his pain.

Beast Boy does indeed have a great best friend, who recorded the whole thing and showed Raven how much Beast Boy was hurting after she teleported away. We got Raven's side of things, how the feelings that Beast Boy's song made her feel forced her to leave before the common room was blasted. How she is afraid to be close to him in fear of hurting him, but at the same time wants to stay with him. In this matter, I would say it is okay to be selfish. Beast Boy is right in this case. It may be hard, but if you don't try, how will you ever know.

Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed reading it.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Cool. I really got into their interaction, once she decided she needed to talk to him. That was a stellar conversation!
Dahkoro5050 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Love it! Suspensful, Heartbreaking, and enough BBRae Fluffiness to sink a ship! Well done!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
not quite a song fic, but whatever cuz i really liked this! usually when ever fics use lyrics...i personally find most of them to be a painful and cringe-worthy experience.
that being said i really like how you did it. i really like how you also manage to write out about the feelings and not just the actions of the singing or the lyrics. there was this great flow of events as well as a seemingly conscious stream of thought that went along with it!
there were tiny spelling mistakes, but other than that, this is pretty darn good!
i find this fic to be well thought out and well written, so great job on this!
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I really loved this, and it was very well done. I especially liked how the crazy theme continued throughout it. So much cuteness!
Lewis-Sama chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Amazing story, loved the whole singing part and Ravens confession.
BluePhoenix15 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
i love it! you should make it a story. please? i love your writing style. again,please make it a story!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awwwee! So Adorable! :D I Love BBRAE (and Robstar, but to a lesser extent) ;)
Yay chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Damn! Now that's a cute oneshot! :3 I feel all warm inside Anyway, keep up the good work!
jazziisms chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
So cute! I loved it! Definitely adding this to faves. I feels fuzzies :3
Qwerty124 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Success!
Shadico chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was ADORABLE! Invoked quite a gamut of emotions. All in all an excellent oneshot. I'd be all for more oneshots too, especially if they're at least HALF as good as this one. This was awesome!