Reviews for Better Late
Unknown Variable chapter 10 . 5/30
I would super love an epilogue, especially one where Wally's YJ friends figured out what happened to him, it's revealed to his JL friends that he's not originally from their dimension, and he has to choose. Or if he jumps to another dimension and is sent back to Earth-16 by accident since his dimensional signature doesn't match up to Earth-12's, haha.
always bangel girl chapter 10 . 5/11
I did like how Wally was portrayed in season 1 but in season 2 I was so annoyed we didnt see him enough and that damn ending ughhh :( Great story! This quickly became one of my favorite Wally fanfiction stories. I liked seeing his friendship with the JL and his characterization I think was spot on. I do wish we had a Earth-16 ending but oh well, I still liked this ending ;)
Molto Alesato chapter 10 . 2/10
I'm really upset, but damn. Because that is the best line ever to end one. Bravo, man.
shyd1 chapter 10 . 2/4
Aah, what a great coda to the series. Honestly, I would have loved reading your take on Wally pushing for the Justice League, and mentoring Walter...and basically just writing 500,000 more words in place of the time skips. ;)
I agree the ending of yj was really bad I'm glad you brought him back!
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 1/24
aNNOYeD THAT THIS IS tHe eNd!
SageModeSasuke chapter 9 . 1/24
Cool jeans and Jellybeans.
SageModeSasuke chapter 8 . 1/24
Teen Titans, Let's Go!
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 1/24
Good character development between Wally and Bruce.
SageModeSasuke chapter 6 . 1/24
Sorry, got distracted from the chapter for a moment so lost my train of thought for the review. Ooh. Free review!
SageModeSasuke chapter 5 . 1/24
I am so wowed by this story.
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 1/24
Wally is so screwed. LOL.
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 1/24
The Flasher... LOL.
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 1/24
Okay. Now I am going to be doing a lot of Young Justice searches. Thanks. Lol.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 1/24
This is a really great start. Keep up the great work.