Reviews for Better Late
Great story! but the ending really makes me hope you come back to do an Earth16 epilogue. please!
isadorator chapter 10 . 9/23
Aaaaah, this was good! I particularily likedd the parts with Walter and his role in the Justice Lords timeline. Thanks for posting! :)
wolfknight117 chapter 10 . 8/3
sequeal, please
Please continue this or make a sequel. This is a great story. You have to give us something that will stop us from crying out of the pure feels that this story gives us. Please, I'm begging you, continue this. I will literally cry if you don't. I'm not saying that you have to but please stop giving us such a cliffhanger ending and give us a follow-up. I'm not trying to force you, but I think that this is a great story that deserves to be continued. I'm sorry for being so repetitive but I really want to get the point across. I need something more from this story. On that note, I would like to praise this story that you wrote for being an awesome one about Wally. You have no idea how long I've been looking for something like this. Thanks for writing this awesome story. It was really interesting. Thanks. (:
fellow chapter 1 . 7/24
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 7/14
Ah, it works.
Grizzmon chapter 9 . 7/14
Make the dark seed attack?
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 7/14
He should at least give him weekly lessons.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 7/14
So... Teen Titans?
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 7/14
Home is the place where your heart is.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 7/14
Mmm... yeah, he could give it a try.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 7/14
So he just keeps living of stealing food?
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 7/14
Ah, so he is the Flash now, uh?
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 7/14
Ah this will cause trouble.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 7/14