Reviews for Better Late
Sir Cookie chapter 1 . 7/5
awesome story. wish for more!
embermoonlight chapter 10 . 5/23
I hope you continue soon, if you need some help(ie humor and stuff) ask :D
MariaDreaming chapter 10 . 3/14
Huh. I've never really been into Justice league, but I might have to look into it.
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 2/13
nice
BlueMoonAce chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
update please
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Beautiful.
Unknown Variable chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
I would super love an epilogue, especially one where Wally's YJ friends figured out what happened to him, it's revealed to his JL friends that he's not originally from their dimension, and he has to choose. Or if he jumps to another dimension and is sent back to Earth-16 by accident since his dimensional signature doesn't match up to Earth-12's, haha.
always bangel girl chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
I did like how Wally was portrayed in season 1 but in season 2 I was so annoyed we didnt see him enough and that damn ending ughhh :( Great story! This quickly became one of my favorite Wally fanfiction stories. I liked seeing his friendship with the JL and his characterization I think was spot on. I do wish we had a Earth-16 ending but oh well, I still liked this ending ;)
Molto Alesato chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
I'm really upset, but damn. Because that is the best line ever to end one. Bravo, man.
shyd1 chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Aah, what a great coda to the series. Honestly, I would have loved reading your take on Wally pushing for the Justice League, and mentoring Walter...and basically just writing 500,000 more words in place of the time skips. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
I agree the ending of yj was really bad I'm glad you brought him back!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 10 . 1/24/2016
aNNOYeD THAT THIS IS tHe eNd!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Cool jeans and Jellybeans.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
Teen Titans, Let's Go!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
Good character development between Wally and Bruce.