Reviews for Grey Knights
Nightsister Luce chapter 13 . 8/26
I read this story all in one day and it's wonderful! Thank you for publishing it and I hope that you'll continue writing it!
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 13 . 4/26
Interesting
Elizabeth Carter chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
I truly like the worry the others have specially Ventres ha over Asoka's actions., the drama is paced so well
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Go Ahsoka!
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Bust Barris out of jail. x3
Heitomos chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
I love this stuff! I marathoned the whole thing, and it makes me sad to see it hasn't updated. This story is everything I was hoping to see in the setting and more! I hope you pick it back up. :)
Vega Tenala chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
Very interesting, I can't wait to see what happens.
jwill21 chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
Uh oh
Elizabeth Carter chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
nicely realized acuity on Ventress part about Asoka needing a purpose again to be a Jedi and well handled by Chuchi
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Lov!
SPG inc chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
I like this story- I like seeing Ahsoka and Ventress as allies- but sometimes it can be a little hard to tell who's talking. Hope to see more.
Reader chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Hehe, I love you, Senator Chuchi. She was one of my favorites.
Black Stormraven chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
This is such an interesting story. I really like the dynamic you have going between the three women. I'm getting really worried for Ahsoka, though.
EmberQuill chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Ooh, this is good! I wonder what happened to Ahsoka. Was she really responsible for her own actions or was she being influenced somehow?
Raziel Tepes chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
This is exactly the kind of story I was looking for, I hope you'll update more often
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »