Reviews for Crossroads
Longlivetheprincess chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
this is beautiful. this is a freaking masterpiece.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
beautiful. truly beautiful. im speechless i love how youve portrayed their situation as fauni and their fucked up relationship. honestly, a standing ovation to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Wow, this really hit me deep. This is beautiful!
Abigail chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This was an amazing story!
LyraScarletta chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
This fanfiction to this day still inspires me to write; it is brilliantly constructed and I just wanted to express my further appreciation for this work since it essentially restored my faith in the art that is fanfiction, which sounds a little dramatic I know but it's still marvellous regardless.
neonfroot5 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I want to read more please please .
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
PLZ CONTINUE STORY. THIS IS SO BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. I can almost cry from how beautiful this was. PLZ continue ion. Tauradonna or Blake x Adam is my favorite ship so PLZ continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
PLZ CONTINUE THIS STORY! I love it so much! The magnificence of this piece is breathtakingly beautiful. I can just cry from how good this is. PLZ continue. Blake and Adam are my shipping couple and I love it when people write about them. But this is one of the best stories I've read so far so PLZ continue!
History Nerd 95 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was a very interesting story. I especially liked the part after Blake gave the kid the apple, l particularly the line That little boy could have been you... It used to be...
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow, that was amazing and I loved the whole apple and worms themes. And I especially liked how you were able to form their backstory just from the trailer; I like the idea of them being childhood friends and only having each other. Anyways, this oneshot was wonderful! x)
astridelta chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I...wow. I don't think I can put into words my pure awe at this. This...this was beautiful! The plot flowed smoothly, there was a definite purpose behind it and the interaction between Blake and Adam was just sheer awesomeness! I loved it! One of the best RWBY fics I've ever read! Excellent, excellent job 3
Tsukiko-Chama chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I loved that.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
The ending was amazing. Apple seeds are the only natural form of cyanide...I like that sort of venomous undertone it gives the story. The whole theme was quite dark, but the ending was even more so- it tied the story together so well. I don't really like that one part of weakness you showed, though it is quite in character, it was just my personal preference. Really enjoyed this.
FrostyDaHomeboy chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is interesting I wonder ow you will bring Beacon into this yet I'm not sure that you would want to. Hears to waiting for more to come.

Stay Frosty
Kiki chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I can't even... This was so good!