Reviews for The Onxy and Ruby Choker
KerrolynWolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love him! I need him! I love the quirks you gave him! :D
A person chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
IT WAS AMAZING and I've read a lot of lemons before. That sounds... Bad doesn't it. I just find them entertaining and funny because ALOT of them just are facepalm worthy. But I loved this! VERY DETAILED \(•u•)/
Devia Nathan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
OH MY GOSH! I don't like your story(Because I love it XD) ! Well first of, the beginning was a little hazy, I was utterly... clueless. Truth be told, I was a bit lost. But then, once everything falls into place, I was AMAZED! / The LEMON part was AMAZING AND I LOVE IT! I think you just fulfilled my sexual fantasy of Kyouya! :3 . Anyway, I would like to point out some errors, the first one will be the word "Senpai" whereby you spelled it as "Senpia". Secondly, I would like to point out that how did Haruhi left the house? Unless of course, there's the back door, but who would leave from the back door? So yeah, anyway, it's definitely AWESOME!
SimplyShiori chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Super hot, I loved it! (even though Kyoya was a little ooc but that's okay you stated as much, thanks a lot for that by the way) and for your first lemon I think it went well.
Quick thing though it's 'senpai' not 'senpia'.