Reviews for April
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
How does jenny know that dex took the wheel?

Other than that confusion i love the chapter!
Dracona Halfling chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
Great ending to a great story. Jenny 3 does sort of remind me of Beast Boy from Teen Titans, with the turning into animals and always being a certain color. That's probably just me though. Anywho, great story. I will now read May.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Secret Awwww how sweet
BlondeSuperman chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
Perfect! As always!
BlondeSuperman chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
There are no words to describe how adorable this is
BlondeSuperman chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I'm sitting here squealing it's so cute!
BlondeSuperman chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
asdfhbkjhfg cute
ucanburnmeaturstakeanytimebby chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
Secret, fish, attacking, Henry, in love, hungry, family business, insect, lovebug.
Promise I didn't look at the author's note.
Huntress4455 chapter 30 . 5/2/2013
(not logged in)

Adorable, just...adorable. A great ending to a great fanfic, I declare! :)
coldnessoflove chapter 30 . 5/1/2013
ASDFGHJKL OH MY GODS SO MUCH ZENNY I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE! :D
I'm glad that Jenny 3 got out! :) I knew she could do it!
Again, I loooooooooooooooooooooved the Zenny soo cute, no one can write it like you do! :')
AND ONTO MAY WE GO! Oh and again, good luck with the exams! :)
coldnessoflove chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
Eugh... Exams... Good luck!
This is getting really interesting, I wish they'd had an episode like this! And yet again, I've found that I've embarrassed myself in a review. 'A talking chair', I said. Awkward. I realized that it wasn't the chair that had been speaking. Which should have been fairly obvious, but I guess my brain had been really out of it. -_-
Anywayss, I love how Zap was all up himself when he could hear the strange sounds... XD As I've said earlier, you've characterized them all really well! :)
coldnessoflove chapter 28 . 5/1/2013
Woah... A talking chair? Now THAT is creepy... O_O
It's embarrassing how long I took to review this... Especially after how in my earlier review, I said I was getting ready to press the 'next' button. *bangs head on desk repeatedly*
Anyways, I loved the Zenny in this (who wouldn't?) and I can't wait for the next chapter... :D
Malica15 chapter 30 . 4/30/2013
Amazing story done once again! Sweet Zenny moment there, but whatI lo ed the most was Jenny 3 and Jenny 10's small meeting. It was a sweet little moment! :3
Malica15 chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
First, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Second, awesome new multichapter! And third, please update ASAP!
Nightshade333 chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
Wow, short. But still...gripping. Can't stand the suspense! I so want to see what happens!