Reviews for Time Has Come Today
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh yeah! Well done! :D
ebonygodess27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This sucks ! And spn will never end either! Also deannag is a lesbo bitch! And your dumb too!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh YES!
Angellec chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awesome all I can say.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Nice! Sam gets back his ability to mind fry demons and angels and protects Dean, who is eternally whumped and saved if I had my way...lol
anonymouse chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great to see you back!
castiel-needs-2die chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Somebody p!ssed off little brother, never a good idea.
HeeHee, the only good angel, is a dead one.
You go girl!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
The heavenly host is no match for a raged-up Sam. Nicely done little drabble - you've put some great anger imagery in here, powerful stuff, and I'm afraid I'm glad to see the back of Naomi; she gets on my wick!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Well, can't say the angels didn't deserve it. Loved the last line - oh, and the rest of it. Go down screaming, Naomi!

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I always enjoy evil Sam!
DBB
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
If Sam still had his powers, yup, this could happen.
WinJennster chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Whoaaaaa intense!
nancylou chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really liked Naomi in the beginning, when she was doing all those mean things to Castiel. But when she had Castiel practicing to kill Dean, she became 'just another a-hole' (In the immortal words of Alice from 'RE:Extinction').

So, I do not mourn her death, I cheer loudly the death of Castiel and I smile at the thought of Powers!Sam. Too bad, the only way we will see Powers!Sam (and the death of Castiel) is in fanfic.
deannaG chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
That's my review. LOL

I really do love this.
I love: protective!Sam: powers!Sam: dead Castiel: dead Naomi.
Nope, should not have beat Dean and thought you could get away with it. Sam had enough and now we are playing by HIS rules B!TCH.

I just want to hug this and give it kisses.
I can't say 'THANK YOU' enough.
THANK YOU.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I loved that Sam's rage could be ampted up that high to vapourise those feathered bastards!