Reviews for To Shape and Change
doubledamn chapter 14 . 6/24
Wow, Lee's really going all out for Minato (Naruto) here. If we take his normal training as '1', then got train ten times harder, train 20 times harder and now another 10 times harder. Lee is training 2000 times harder than his base training.
Eternal Princezz chapter 14 . 5/9
please, continue if you have any free time. I'm in love with this already.
Daniqueenb chapter 14 . 1/27
Please finish this story. It's unique in a sea of Saskue/Naruto, this one is refreshing. Am I the only person who never liked Saskue? Yeah, what happened to him was fucked up, but he was so damn annoying that I just stopped caring. Anyway, please continue this story. Go away from cannon if you need to. If you do a paring, I'd like a Minato Kakashi pairing, or just Minato with someone older.
Update chapter 14 . 1/4
This book is really good, so please Update soon.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
This is truly interesting to read; please update very soon

I wonder who'll know the truth?
Xallisto chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Drunken villager beat Naruto whilst ANBU looks the other way, dear god, where have i read that before, oh yeah in literally and i mean LITERALLY, 20 thousand other fics... dropped.
sakura240 chapter 14 . 6/19/2017
kura: i retract my previous statement. i am a tad bit upset that this ended on such a cliffhanger. now im going to be wondering just what you wouldve had planned. anyway, after reading your author's note, all i can say is that i feel your pain. this is your story after all and this is a world youve created from naruto and thus, it should be written how you like it. personally, i actually quite liked the interaction between minato and kurama. i felt that it made sense, the two of them to have animosity towards each other. and for kyuubi to feel...responsible (?) to take care of naruto, if not only to protect him because naruto was his host. i found it really interesting and i would love to see more interactions, as scarce as they would be, to come up in the future. and then theres the case of jiraya and tsunade. im really glad you touched upon the fact that they, for the lack of any other term, abandoned naruto. and minato, while not hating them, cant forgive them for it. i wonder now though, about jiraya's thoughts. we see a bit of tsunade and we see that she is determined to make up for it...but jiraya is a mystery still. meanwhile, now, minato has to meet with jiraya again, despite that confrontation earlier. woof, that was a rollercoaster...i also want to see how sasuke will turn out. obviously now, his father is furious that itachi had stepped down to now be paired up with a new genin. i wonder if he will start putting even more pressure and new responsibilities on sasuke, a boy, who despite being a prodigy in his own right in the manga, is still more of a child. gah, i really do like this story and theres so many things that can be touched upon. will minato ever forgive tsunade and jiraya? will shikamaru's dad (forgot his name at the moment...) ever get to meet minato/naruto and possibly figure out who the hell he is? how will things change now that minato is trying to figure out what the hell to do with madara (if i remember correctly, that really was obito right...? idk if i remembered it correctly...). will minato and kurama ever reach an agreement and minato would be able to use kyuubi's chakra like naruto does? i really do hope you come back to this story. if not, let us know so that we can all let go and not pester you anymore. :3 in any case, thank you for the feels trip you have sent me on, and this interesting plot that will get me brainstorming how things would go!
sakura240 chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
kura: is it weird that despite just starting to read this, im already crying? i was already feeling a bit emotional before (certain fanfics will do that) and then to read naruto dying so early...and minato grieving over him...i think my heart just died a bit inside. i like to think i have a pretty good imagination so all ive been doing while reading this is imaging minato's grief and then the scene of a little angel naruto, waking up after so much pain in the arms of a woman he doesnt know and the woman is sobbing, repeatedly saying how sorry she was for leaving so early, how she couldnt be there. and then angel baby naruto thinking about how warm it was, being gathered in this woman's arm and then shedding a tear because this is the first time he has ever experienced such a feeling and its making me crying even more because technically, he was only able to experience this warmth after he died. im trying to cheer myself up by thinking of angel kushina and naruto, now watching over minato in the afterlife and kushina always telling naruto about his father. and naruto being confused because that was his body and how could that be his father. but kushin is patient with him, despite the fact that she usually wouldve been impatient with any other person. but for naruto, she has the patient of a saint. and along minato's new life as his son, both of them are constantly happy or sad for minato. angry or embarassed. annoyed or amused. kushina is also unsure how to feel about some other girl who might take a fancy to minato/naruto. she wants to feel jealous and anger because that was her freaking husband. but on the other hand, he was living out narutos life, the life naruto shouldve had. this concept is so interesting and im excited to read the rest. though i have read several other reviews before starting and im getting a bit worried as it seems this was abandoned...i just hope it gets to a good place so i can feel somewhat satisfied and be able to inagine the rest of the story myself...
GinHanelle chapter 14 . 6/4/2017
I am so sad that this story seems abandoned. However, I really enjoyed these 14 chapters so thank you _

It's hard to find fics where Itachi and Minato interact at all.
(Can totally see Kurama refusing to help Minato like he did Naruto Heheheh. Sucks for Mina chan) (*snicker*) (also, so mad at Fugaku right now. The one in this fanfic. How dare he hurt Itachi! That bastard). (Now I am off to try to find another fic so I won't start crying because of this one's status)
Inimicus chapter 12 . 5/30/2017
You should have had the Nine Tails call him Four, not Fourth. And he could have answered with Yes Nine?
TaekiAnahazu chapter 14 . 3/7/2017
YOU... I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR OVER 2 YEARS... AND IT TURNS OUT YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE, THIS ENTIRE TIME? OH YES, I KNOW PRECISELY THAT YOU ARE. I CHECKED. YOUR ACCOUNT IS STILL ACTIVE.
You could at least explain why you stopped working on your stories, man. For god's sake dude, at least give something to work with? A little context would help, explain why you're busy or something like that, it's been like three years, dude. Tell us.
coriamber2014 chapter 14 . 3/2/2017
Great story! The idea is really original and it's really exciting to see what Minato is going to do next. I especially like the friendship between Minato and Lee I think it's really sweet. What Minato did to Jiraiya was really harsh but I kind of understand why he did it. Just wondering are you going to update it's been almost 3 years.
AriusGrey chapter 14 . 2/25/2017
Loved it. Look forward to the next chapter
JemDragons chapter 14 . 2/8/2017
I like this. This is good.
JemDragons chapter 9 . 2/8/2017
Sasuke will be SO jealous.