Reviews for To Shape and Change
TaekiAnahazu chapter 14 . 3/7
YOU... I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR OVER 2 YEARS... AND IT TURNS OUT YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE, THIS ENTIRE TIME? OH YES, I KNOW PRECISELY THAT YOU ARE. I CHECKED. YOUR ACCOUNT IS STILL ACTIVE.
You could at least explain why you stopped working on your stories, man. For god's sake dude, at least give something to work with? A little context would help, explain why you're busy or something like that, it's been like three years, dude. Tell us.
coriamber2014 chapter 14 . 3/2
Great story! The idea is really original and it's really exciting to see what Minato is going to do next. I especially like the friendship between Minato and Lee I think it's really sweet. What Minato did to Jiraiya was really harsh but I kind of understand why he did it. Just wondering are you going to update it's been almost 3 years.
AriusGrey chapter 14 . 2/25
Loved it. Look forward to the next chapter
JemDragons chapter 14 . 2/8
I like this. This is good.
JemDragons chapter 9 . 2/8
Sasuke will be SO jealous.
JemDragons chapter 2 . 2/8
"It was hardly rare to see a ten foot evil looking rabbit in that place."

No sarcasm - that sounds TERRIFYING.
DeiStarr chapter 14 . 1/22
This fic is awesome! It's extremely interesting and well-written, and I can't wait to see where you take it!
sistercity chapter 14 . 1/15
Being 2017 I am assuming this story is dead. That is a pity, as it is very good.
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Yoooo, this is such a cool story! Please for the love of everything precious, write more? But like, I beg you pls put more kakashi in?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
My heart broke for Minato. I hope he gives them hell.
DestinysFates chapter 14 . 9/8/2016
I love this story! Please continue it!
Asuka1920 chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
LOVEN THIS STORY!
Please continue soon!
AngelAndObi chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
i really don't know what to think about your story. on the one hand i love minato and appreciate that he is alive again. on the other i don't understand your decision to let him use naruto as a cover. he could do more, much more if he was discovered or stoped lying to the people close to him. the explanations he gives to the sandaime and jiraiya about his advanced ninja-arts etc. are not really good and i can't believe everyone is buying ityour main idea is good and i like it, so i think i will stick around for future updates.
AngelAndObi chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Angryboy13 chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
Lee just needs to do 100 pushups, 100 squats, 100 sit ups, and a 10KM run everyday