Reviews for To Shape and Change
Asuka1920 chapter 14 . 8/26
LOVEN THIS STORY!
Please continue soon!
AngelAndObi chapter 14 . 8/21
i really don't know what to think about your story. on the one hand i love minato and appreciate that he is alive again. on the other i don't understand your decision to let him use naruto as a cover. he could do more, much more if he was discovered or stoped lying to the people close to him. the explanations he gives to the sandaime and jiraiya about his advanced ninja-arts etc. are not really good and i can't believe everyone is buying ityour main idea is good and i like it, so i think i will stick around for future updates.
AngelAndObi chapter 14 . 8/21
Angryboy13 chapter 2 . 7/10
Lee just needs to do 100 pushups, 100 squats, 100 sit ups, and a 10KM run everyday
jenjen14 chapter 14 . 4/30
thank you for writing this!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 4/17
Nanato (Minato-Naruto but sounds better than Miruto) sees Jiraiya. Nanato socks Jiraiya across the face. Nanato recites, "Otou-san said to say to you that he's very angry that you corrupted Kakashi and also that he wanted you to take me in when I was growing up instead of running away. Otou-san would also like me to say that you should be ashamed of yourself. Otou-san also adds 'perverted sensei'. Otou-san would like you to pass this message onto 'a woman with blonde pigtails that drinks people into the ground'."
Zekrob chapter 4 . 4/10
Choking on the words doesn't necessarily mean something good. Take stories like My Immortal or something similar, you choke on the words there too. It might have something to do with it being a mixture of them pushing the Mary-Suity down the readers throat and retching from the incontinuity and rogue angels of satin...
Bella-swan11 chapter 14 . 3/29
Minato all the suffering that you experience, you know that it can not compensate for the suffering of Naruto.
Therefore you're not going to give up, to prove that Naruto is an excellent ninja of Konoha.
Minato're the only one who can save Itachi, you have to talk to Jiraya even when you're upset with him. Konoha safety is in danger, especially Uchiha.

Greetings.
Sea16 chapter 14 . 3/21
Please please please continue. It is one of the best stories out there and I would love to see it finished
MJ124 chapter 14 . 3/18
Continue please! I love this story!
Werde Spinner chapter 6 . 3/13
Now I'm crying again. Dang it.
Werde Spinner chapter 2 . 3/13
*reads summary* "Hm, what a weird concept."
*reads ch. 1* "Okay, it's a little interesting."
*reads ch. 2* "NOW I'M CRYING THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT WHY ARE THERE ONLY 14 CHAPTERS?!"
Tony McNucklz chapter 14 . 2/23
love this story. hope you update.
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 2/23
you don't seem aware that Lee looked nothing like gai in his academy days. different hair and clothes for sure, none of the YOUTH excitement, im not sure but he may have had the eyebrows. he didn't become gai's clone until after he joined gai's team.
Iphigelina chapter 14 . 2/8
Hello :P

I really liked this story. Even if Minato didn't give me hokage-like vibes. I understand that his physical body influence his reactions somewhat but still. For me a Hokage had to be ruthless, scary cunning and manipulating, very good at conceling his intentions, a good planner/strategist...well, I could continue on a roll but you get the point. It takes serious skills to be Hokage. Not just on the battlefield. Obviously you've got to be crazy lethal, but that's not all. There's a state of mind too. A competence and an intelligence just as scary that their battle prowess.

So...he seems a little too much clueless. With Hokage-level of deception at his fingertips he really shouldn't have struggled so much so soon. He practically just wing it. Honestly, that's more what I would expect of a Naruto going back to his younger body. Minato is a bit more on the genius side however. Even if he is not exactly at Hokage level (being 7 suck) he should fool a great deal more. Espescially since he should have been underestimated at the start. He rushed too much, got in the training without really planning. That's sloppy. Like, genin-sloppy.

But...on the emotionnal side this fic is awesome. I think I cried the first time I read it. (Obviously, I'm rereading lol) And the passage when Minato dressed Jiraiya down...awesome *o*. I loved it. You could see how it destroyed the sannin. He totally deserved it. I'm sad that I won't see Tsunade turn xD.

So...hope you one day decide to do some serious shannenigans with your muse and come back to this story! (I can hope u.u)

Ps: sorry for my english, I'm french