Reviews for To Shape and Change
Rob4133 chapter 4 . 11/3
I know that you're probably finished with this story, buy your writing is fantastic and this story is still, fairly unique. Great job.
AsuiKitsune chapter 2 . 11/2
Kage Bunshin is listed as a B-class Kinjutsu, its counterpart, Tajuu Kage Bunshin is listed as S-class kinjutsu
InuYasha's God sis chapter 14 . 9/29
Great story! I look forward to seeing the growth between Itachi and Minato. I do feel Minato would know what an apprentice and jonin relationship would be like if he had Kakashi alone before Obito and Rin. Otherwise, kudos

~Yasha's Sis
numair2304 chapter 6 . 9/28
This is a very good story, its just so sad. I like the direction its moving in but I keeping feeling sad that its not Naruto moving forward. The way you have Minato seeing how the people he knew have changed and their reactions to Naruto are incredile. I don't know how you have managed to get such depth to the emotions.
PlumeVif151 chapter 14 . 9/16
too bad you've stopped updating it. It's a great fanfiction ) !
SamuraiBuddha chapter 1 . 9/11
Brilliant concept and smart writing
AngelxObi chapter 14 . 8/18
oh i wish so badly minato could reveal himself to someone! or someone like tsunade schould at least guess that he isn't naruto at all :/
but i really like your fic even if the plot wasn't one i would have prefered. but seeing how you continued this story, i greatly apreciate it.
i feel very sad for this fic to be uncompleted and wonder if you want to continue it someday :) it is worth your time, every chapter of it.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/1
A bit too heavy on the angst. Even though i realize that it fits the situation, it's just not my cup of tea.

The cliched ineffectual Sarutobi is going strong here, hopefully that will change, and he will actually find and punish the perpetrators for flaunting both his and the Fourth's wishes.
let me say this any sane person watching his tormented and killed would want revenge and resent pepople responsible ... And if you are as powerful as minato you yourself will unleash wrath on then not just scolding them... Thats just plain stupid... And for being a genious Minato is the most motherfucking stupid father its his own damn fault... AND NARUTO NOT SNAPPING MEANS HIS IQ IS ZERO AND FORGIVING FOR ABUSE THATS PLAIN STUPID... Not even saint are that forgiving
qwertyuiop chapter 6 . 7/19
Deity Imagine chapter 14 . 7/1
I had thought it was great, liked the fact that the fox (can't remember the name) seemed protective over Naruto. Rest of the story is also awesome though, keep writing it's interesting.
TheBlondaimeHokage chapter 14 . 5/4
I just want to say, this is about the... Fourth time I'm reading this, I believe? And while I haven't actually taken the time to review, I've absolutely loved this fix through and through. I admit that I hadn't really read the A/Ns before, but this time I did... Curiosity got the better of me, so I decided that I'd read some of the reviews.

I have no idea what the f*** some of the flamers are talking about, and some people just get way too focused on the lesser details which ends up spoiling the GOOD parts of the story. I mean, really? Like you said, this is a fan fiction, this is your idea and you decide where you want to go with it, because it is a strictly FAN BASED work. Pointing out the small differences and moving on, fine, but some of these people point out a difference and hyper focus on it, going on a rant about how this whole fic is terrible because of it.

Some were contesting the idea of Minato NOT trying to get revenge or NOT seeking out and killing his son's killers, but they seem to forget that this is Minato Namikaze, who is all but stated to put his responsibility to Konoha before his family. I mean, honestly, there was a whole damn movie about, "what would happen if Minato put his family before Konoha?"(RtN; not-Hokage-Minato devotes time to family, whereas Hokage-Minato sacrifices his life, therefore depriving Naruto of a father, in order to protect Konoha) Maybe not as blatant as that, but it's spelled out pretty obviously that the reason why Minato made such huge sacrifices was because he held Konoha in such a high regard. Even IF the village was the cause of his son's death, he wouldn't just immediately jump to, "I'mma kill all of you now," he was once the damn Hokage, and would more likely take the more political route to dole out the punishments. (Which is what you allude to with this fanfic)

Blargh. I don't even know WHY it bothers me so much; I think it's because they seem as close-minded and I'm-an-elitist-ish as the Uchiha clan in Uchiha-bashing fics. And that's saying something.

*cough* Anyway, point is, I love this fic. It's a completely new idea, and executed in a good fashion. Sure, there may be -some- things that could be changed or altered to improve it, but honestly? They are so damn minute and unimportant that they can be ignored, especially since the major parts of your story are executed well.
ReaderKit chapter 14 . 4/22
Interesting idea here. I enjoy seeing Minato's reactions, and I can't wait to see how you deal with the events of canon since a major player is different. Please update when you can!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 14 . 4/21
Great story! :)
Oracle Oci chapter 14 . 4/14
Booo, poor Kyuubi is going to be all alone in the seal to suffer once again if this horrible vibe between him and Minato continues. I hope they can learn to get along later and give a good kick to Madara/Tobi... mh I can see when that meeting eventually happens it's going to suck for Minato too lol - the feels!