Reviews for Pulled Both Ways
I loved it all please update soon!
Do something with the vampires to pleas update
Update Update Update Update Update
Guest chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
I think this is a story that must pull readers in because of the polyamory and the Wolfpack. You could probably benefit in your writing from some classes or just reading how other well known writers go about their writing process. This is very unrealistically put together and abrupt.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I enjoy Bella when she’s paired with wolves other than Jacob, especially Paul and Sam. I see you pulled the easy way out scenario of Jacob getting an imprint out of the blue. I’ve seen that many a time and never do I really like it unless it’s its own story. I find it weird about all those male vamps wanting Bella, there was no explanation for that. You are in serious danger of her being a huge Mary Sue - this is never good. Ciao!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
The way the author of this series wrote vampires is so less than appealing it’s not even funny. She was trying to be original, obviously, but made a mockery of that species. Stone cold bodies? Venom? Sparkling in sun? I could go on, it just pains me so so I will not. I’m not even a fan of imprinting, really; though the Wolfpack and their legends are probably the best part.
kirstyloveslife chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
Yeiiiii the truth! Imcant wait to see how bella takes it!
Missysue32 chapter 13 . 12/12/2017
Please, Please Update this Story! You have to continue this story, please. I love it so far and really want to see where it could go.!.! Please Update!
kouga's older woman chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
Wow!

lucky girl!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
It must be nice to have that influence over supernaturals!
vampgirliegirl chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
Oh is right . Shits about to get real lol
Lexi-DeAnne Clearwater chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
finally some truth telling!
brankel1 chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
Awesome.
JXB Addicted chapter 12 . 11/7/2017
That was great! But I need more. She has four vampire that want to mate with her. And only three wolves is there going to be another wolf? Is she going to be some sort of succubus or just need that many mate to protect her? Update soon please! TTFN! JXB