Reviews for My Roots Take Flight
Jonathan chapter 7 . 8/28
This was beautiful. I pulled an all nighter to read this and I'm so happy I did. loved it
Mermaidhorse chapter 7 . 3/22
That was for freaking beautiful, like, my GOD! I'm sobbing on the bathroom floor XD I can't wait to see what else you have written, and I look forward to everything that is to come! Thank you for writing this masterpiece, I'd give it a 100/10 any time, any day.
YourServant chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
Oh my god. This story was flawless. This story came down from heaven with the sole purpose of bringing me joy. This story was beautiful. This story is so good that it could be the actual storyline for season four. Thank you for taking the time to write such a magnificent masterpiece of literature. I am forever in your debt.
BlueRose116 chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
OK, I absolutely LOVED this story, and I was wondering if you could rewrite this story from Castiels' POV? Because that would be amazing! Please consider it. Thank you!
Raining Daylight chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
I love this story. The characters are spot on and the plot is intriguing. When I first started reading I told myself that I would just finish this chapter before going to bed. Even though I stayed true to that, I had not realized just how much time I was committing to since your chapters are so long. Look forward to reading more of your writing. :)
A Path That's Clear chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
You've rendered me speechless. Speechless! There are simply no words for the work of art that is this fanfiction. This was so well-written and beautiful. Just. Stunning.
Alex chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
OH
TEN THOUSAND BAZZILLION POINTS TO ALEX FUCKIN CALLED IT THAT CAS WAS A FALLEN ANGEL WHEN HE FIRST MENTIONED HEARING VOICES
BOOM
MASTER OF PLOT TWISTS
god thats such a good feeling
Llewlyn chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Dean you dumbass! Am loving that Dean is getting to know Castiel much better, and am intrigued by Cas's nightmares!
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This is really great- I love it! Love the premise, love Castiel and Sam hunting together, and Deanthinking he got the short end of the angel stick.
Meg chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
This was beautiful. I cannot express how much I'd love this. Thankyou
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Yaas
i-am-casass chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
This is one of the most beautiful things and I love it !
Angel of Randomosity chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
This was FANTASTIC XDD
Dr.SuperWhoJohnLock chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Thank you for this amazing story.
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 7 . 6/15/2014