Reviews for My Roots Take Flight
A Path That's Clear chapter 7 . 4/16
You've rendered me speechless. Speechless! There are simply no words for the work of art that is this fanfiction. This was so well-written and beautiful. Just. Stunning.
Alex chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
OH
TEN THOUSAND BAZZILLION POINTS TO ALEX FUCKIN CALLED IT THAT CAS WAS A FALLEN ANGEL WHEN HE FIRST MENTIONED HEARING VOICES
BOOM
MASTER OF PLOT TWISTS
god thats such a good feeling
Llewlyn chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Dean you dumbass! Am loving that Dean is getting to know Castiel much better, and am intrigued by Cas's nightmares!
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This is really great- I love it! Love the premise, love Castiel and Sam hunting together, and Deanthinking he got the short end of the angel stick.
Meg chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
This was beautiful. I cannot express how much I'd love this. Thankyou
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Yaas
mailaine chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
This is one of the most beautiful things and I love it !
Angel of Randomosity chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
This was FANTASTIC XDD
Dr.SuperWhoJohnLock chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Thank you for this amazing story.
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
OH.
MY.
GOODNESS.
That? Was genius.
Liz chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
oh so if Anna's an angel and always has been, does that mean Cas fell?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
69 ayyyyy, but, no really, this was amazing, A
MZS6 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
This story is downright beautiful

I love how originally Cas was an angel but his actions lead to all of these changes to happen. You could have simply made him a normal human but no, he's a fallen angel. :)
LovePeeta chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I just spent hours being anti-social and reading this story. It's everything I could have asked for in a reverse verse fic. I LOVE angel!Dean, and I have never found a fic like this that was well-written until now. I FREAKED when I finally figured out what was going on with Cas. I don't even know how to say how AMAZING this story was. Definitely one of my all time favs.
FireAngel5683 chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Omg this is an amazing story I'm sad that its over.