Reviews for Gone
Daerunia chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This gripped my heart, despite never particularly caring for this pairing. 3 I absolutely love it, even if I feel a little heartbroken after reading it. Of course, that just means that it's an effective oneshot, and I'm most thankful for that.
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was so-for lack of a better word- angsty, and I love it.

The polar opposites of the characters, plus the fact that their damn names are so close (seriously Kishimoto, why did you name two characters from the Rookie 9 in such a similar fashion?) made me like this pairing. A lot. No matter how odd a pairing it is.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I absolutely live Shino and Ino. I often think these two have way more potential than some.

However, this was heartbreaking. I wsnted to hug Ino and tell her to say something. To do something. But at the same time she was making a sacrifice. As if she was stepping back for him to be happy and it jus had me crying.

I wonder about Shino though. It was like he just knew. Like he was also sad, but why? It sorta leaves a hope that he was waiting for Ino, however if he goes through with the wedding it dashes it all.

You certainly had me tearing up. And this was very well written. It is a shame we don't see more of this pairing.

Thank you so much.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love this pairing so much. There is simply never enough ShinoIno and I feel sorry for Ino. ;A;
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Aww, it's sad. I wish there was more of a back story so we know why they came to be in this situation. How she fell in love with him, how he meet Kana, etc.
Love it! Keep up the great work!
notmenotinotyou chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was painfully beautiful. I love this pairing. No idea why. Thanks for posting this.
dragonick711 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was great, there's really not many fics for this pairing so it's awesome that you did one.