Reviews for I'm here for you
blackcoffeeforme chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love Jade and Cat's friendship, it's absolutely adorable.
popcorn52 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Cade is totally adorable. :) I like your story.
onetwothreefour5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is so sweet. Definitely what happened inbetween the lines of the show
Super Bade Fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was really good. I totally agree with you the whole cade dynamic was adorable and I personally think their friendship was a lot closer than the show let on. I loved how you made cat go to comfort jade i always imagined cat doing that after the break up and i didn't like on the show how nobody was really there for jade and they all just played cards with beck. Anyways, really great job.
bade chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
3 jade/cat friendship as well as jade/andre friendship
ohsnapitzari chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Cat and Jade have the best friendship ever and this is probably one of the best fanfictions I've read about it. I love to think that Jade has a soft spot for Cat because they've been friends since they were little. I think the one where Beck and Jade originally break up would have been more realistic if Jade had gone to Cat instead of Tori. Jade and Cat are such good friends and I think Jade knows how to calm Cat down and deal with her and Cat knows that Jade isn't mean all the time. I've always imagined Jade having a troubled past and Cat being there for her through all of it. And I think Jade knows all about Cat's brother and how hard it is for Cat because she loves him so much, But anyways your fic is really good. You should write another one.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Nope, I think it's cute too. I think you made a sweet story.
mennanenna chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This chapter makes me think of a bunch of nyan cats prancing on rainbows! I liked it!