Reviews for Tangled Up In The Mainline
shehazi chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Shelley, I'd still be too busy squealing like a stuck pig and fan-girl(?)ing, if I'd had that kind of encounter! Glad to have another chappy, thanks for sharing.
sassy41 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
love the information
i am still with you and looking forward to more
sassy41 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
look forward to more
sujari6 chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
I hope she doesn't argue with him just as he goes away.
safakz chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Great to have another chapter of TuitM, I missed these guys. Loved the chapter,I guess a big showdown is coming up. Thank you.
maxandmo chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
You did good! xo
GnomeMe chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Woot! New chapter. Thanks and welcome back!
Mom23xx chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Hmmm...what's he hiding and why?
TheGreenPanther chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Glad to see you back. Sorry about the house stuff. Sucks, but glad you are ok. :0)
Mistydeb chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Glad to see you back. Mmm it would seem that Edward has been telling her some lies about the school he went to. It must have something to do with him going underground whilst the heat is on. Although he shouldn't lie, I can understand it if he is trying to keep her safe. Thks for the update, Debbie
ecullensgurl chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
... And everything was going so well. *shakes head* Was Ted a student at Concordia to begin with? And, why would he lie, if it's only to protect Bella? I'm really looking forward to the next update :)
Cockerspanmom chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
So Edward/Ted is hidden many secrets and has made up several lies. The good bye is going to get ugly I bet. Too many hormones and lies to contend with.
GorGirl chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
I hope all the talk about Edward doesn't put him in peril. Missed your story, so happy to see the update. Loved Charlie's interrogation, and worn soles comment!
stephi910 chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
good to see a new chapter up, looking forward to seeing bella confront Edward with her discovery!
mo kagen chapter 16 . 11/9/2013