Reviews for Tangled Up In The Mainline
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Shit, I am next to the last chapter.
Is B gonna call out E for lying?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
So sorry you cannot appreciate chocolate covered strawberries. Generally I like my fruot as is but ...yum.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Ok afraid of Romanians, on the run. His dad got involved with the Romanian mafia.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Thank God he kissed her!
I Googled why Ted & Ned are nicknames for Edward. Some name changing thing from the Middle Ages. I now know why William has Bill as a nickname as well.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I l8ve that "Rhett Butler" line. Read GWTW 13 and loved Rhett then Clark Gable. He was my first star crush.
WOndering if Ted is Doc's nephew. Did his parents die?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Oh I hope we get a chapter of Rose's POV on the Vampress.
15,000 for the season or just that one trip?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
So even tho fisherman have all these fed guidelines they get cheap cigs?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I am guessing Email caught the tuna? Damn, $12,000 for a fish?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Quite informative!
Crab cops sound like the Gestapo.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Interesting.
I lived in Cordova, Alaska one year as the editor of the weekly newspaper. I had to learn A LOT about salmon fisheries and others. I was there during the Exxon Valdez disaster. My ex imported razor clams. I caught a salmon my first day out on Prince William Sound.
KimiD chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Hmmm, who is after and why? Does it have something to do with his family or just chance & happenstance...
KimiD chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Even though we do not know what is going on where Edward is concerned, there is just something about him that makes you want to snatch him up and hug the living daylights out of him... he seems so lost, hurt even. He is from a a family with money it seems, but there also seems to have been some kind of falling out... something happened even though he warns Bella away, a part of him could not leave it as it was the day before... I am glad he kissed her
KimiD chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Seems to me that 'Ted' is like a fish out of water (pun intended) kind of being thrown it at the deep end. "Platt" nice mix-up on names and such... makes one curious about their back stories... and how they ended up on this particular ship!
KimiD chapter 5 . 3/25/2014