Reviews for Tangled Up In The Mainline
twihard4everandalways chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
You NEED to update! Soon! I'm serious! It's getting to the good part!
JulieToo chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Love that Bella is a little star struck by Carlisle instead of completely smitten with Edward. It Ted. Nice touch!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
I don't know how I missed this last one, but I'm glad I did. I liked rereading and catching up with them. I loved the interaction with Charlie, and Bella's reaction was to be expected. I'm glad they opened up and talked, before he ships out again. Somehow, I think Charlie will get involved anyway. I've missed this, and I hope to see more of it soon.
Mistydeb chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
At least he is being open and honest now, but when he tells her everything she might regret wanting to know. Poor Edward, I hope he can get on with his normal life eventually and have his dad back. Let's just hope that Bella's digging doesn't bring trouble to their town, I have a feeling that she is going to have to tell Charlie sooner rather than later. Debbie
namemeamy chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Girl, you know it's true
My love is for you
Girl, you know it's true
My love is for you
So, yeah, I'm gonna be singing this all day now.
namemeamy chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
This was bittersweet with Edward and Bella growing closer, and Edward being reunited with his father yet haunted by his mother's death. I also have a bad feeling about Caius, and concerned with Edward slipping and playing piano in public.
namemeamy chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
My HS boyfriend went to school at Concordia Mequon. Haven't thought of him in a loong time.
namemeamy chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Doc is a sneaky one, huh? Totally dazzled Bella into offering up her truck and, apparently, her driving services as well. Though, she didn't sem to mind too much. Mostly just wondering what Ted/Edward was really thinking in this one and wondering from who (or what) he's hiding. -A
namemeamy chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
The 12 year old boy in my head was giggling over Small/Cox before I even read the whole sentence.
Looking forward to Bella's reaction to the other fisherman, since she was so smitten with Doc Cullen. Edward must be a new addition, since the show was cancelled?
FelicityDeadwood chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
Loving this story, I hope you update soon! Thank you for sharing.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I think she's completely justified. She's given herself to him and pretty much everything he's told her had been a lie. I'm glad he's telling her what's going on but I can't help but be anxious too. Hopefully Bella will keep it quiet and no one will find out the truth. Will Rosalie be ok on the other ship? They won't give her to hard of a time will they?
sujari6 chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
I hope her internet search doesn't cause a problem.
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
I hope Edward doesn't end up regretting telling Bella. I'm nervous!
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Uh oh...you're story's unraveling, Ted!

And congrats on getting to hang out with the band. That must have been so awesome for you!
jadedghost22 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Okay. I am only on ch. 3, but I just had to say I really love this story. I live in Virginia beach, and I know a lot of what you are talking about in this story. Especially the mention of Outer banks, and now the mention of the t-shirt saying I got my crab's at Dirty Dick's. I was shocked the first time I ever saw that sign on the way to OBX, then it made since when we passed the restaurant for it. I really am enjoying seeing things in your story that I am somewhat familiar with. I have even ridden on the types of fairies that you have her on to get to the main shore. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »