Reviews for Tangled Up In The Mainline
2muchtrouble chapter 18 . 5/2
I have been worried about Ted in the back of my mind. Good to know that Carlisle has a plan now and hopefully they will get their lives back.
maxandmo chapter 18 . 5/2
Yay! Love this story! Great update:-)
Kdvirginia chapter 18 . 5/2
So happy to see you've continued with your story!
angie671 chapter 18 . 5/2
debslmac chapter 18 . 5/2
LaPumuckl chapter 18 . 5/2
I can imagine how embarrassing it was to get busted at work lie that, even on your lunch break... this and knowing you're starting to wrap all of this up surely aren't easy to come back with;)

But it was great to get his whole story now, and I'm curious what their future will hold for them...
Beans827 chapter 18 . 5/2
So great to have you back on this story! It was so good to hear all of Edward's back story. Thanks so much for the update! Love the IT story as well! I can relate to that. Lol!
jansails chapter 18 . 5/1
Quite a complicated tale, very 'Jason Bourne'-like in content as far as the East European hackers crime syndicate.
Very entertaining!
Wonder if Edward & his father will ever be free, safe enough to live under their own names?
ExB take pleasure & comfort from one another, no secrets left between them.
jansails/jan2
shaz308 chapter 18 . 5/1
I'm glad she knows everything now. Great to see this story back.
Wheels2 chapter 18 . 5/1

...I think about Carlisle sometimes *stares off and breathes*

LOL

Thanks for the update ;)
Peanut1981 chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Great story i can't wait for the next chapter
Heather Grey chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Read this story today. Loved it! So curious about Edward and his situation. Hope those bad men don't find him and his family/friends stay safe. Really enjoyed all of the characters. You took time to develop them and setting the fishing industry backdrop. Hope you continue it. Thanks!
ivanhoeslady chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Please update :((
redviolet chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
what happened to this story? miss it
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »