Reviews for Tangled Up In The Mainline
ivanhoeslady chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Please update :((
redviolet chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
what happened to this story? miss it
Duvi chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
The mystery! Gah!
CassieCullen chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
3 3
CassieCullen chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
CassieCullen chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
You could always have a cowbell on stage! That is plausible. I have the pictures to prove it!
CassieCullen chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I love this. I absolutely love this. You could have made this winter and Bella would have still been getting an iced coffee.
CassieCullen chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
So I read the first chapter and hastily reviewed. I'm just soo excited to read a story like this! I'm on the Harbor commission in Warwick and my Dad is a Harbor Mastor. This is just so cool! ANd ugh, don't get me started on the CRMC. Again, I'm hooked because of the setting and your writing is awesome.
CassieCullen chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I'm from Warwick! And my Dad was stationed in Point Judith! What a SMALL world!
goshdarnypooh chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
I do hope you continue this store, the writing is quite good. Started reading it a year ago and was going through back stories that were not complete and saw this in my list. Fingers crossed you are able to bring it back!
hikingurl chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
I've been thinking about the story lately. Really wish you could find the time to finish it. Keeping my fingers crossed
chinabearmeow chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
Ahhhhhh! I've just read the whole story in a day or so (around looking after my baby.)
Love it, it's beautiful setting and details of the fishing industry. Love. Love. Love.
Can't wait to read more of it. Hopefully inspiration strikes again for you soon?!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Ah, very clever!

This is so well done and unique.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
Shit, I am next to the last chapter.
Is B gonna call out E for lying?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
So sorry you cannot appreciate chocolate covered strawberries. Generally I like my fruot as is but ...yum.
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »