Reviews for Tangled Up In The Mainline
littlelizruth chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Oh dang. It's getting heavy with these two. We can trust Edward.
mommymac0508 chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Oh wow well now she knows some of it but how will she react to the rest and will they be able to stay safe update soon I loved it
Pyejammies chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Damn these pesky girlfriends are a liability when the Romanians are after you.
prettymomma128 chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
I was so happy to see this chapter. Great job!
MK543 chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Bella fights mean...using Edward's mother in her diatribe! ugh. He should have just thrown in the towel and left.
TheGreenPanther chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
I get Bella's bitchiness...she felt lied to. I'm glad he's coming clean, but I hope she doesn't blow it and get him caught. She's smart, so I doubt she will, but still...
Yeah for the quick update. ;0)
Kerry Hale chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Amazing update.
cabal22 chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Can't blame Bella at all I think her reaction was justified. Yes..answers almost. Lol off to follow AoE contest. Thanks :)
stephi910 chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
good chapter, looking forward to the next!
ecullensgurl chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Bella might have come across as a bit harsh, but she had a good reason to be. She knew something was off when she found out his name was really Edward and not Ted. And then finding out that he lied about the fraternity just added to her suspicions. But what vindicated her bitchiness was her telling Edward that she trusted him and would listen. For Edward, he was in between a rock and a hard place. He knew telling Bella could put her life in jeopardy and he had to decide if he should be selfish and tell her the truth or just go and live without her until everything blows over. He chose his selfish side and I'm glad. He doesn't have anyone right now with whom he can really be himself and Bella is like his lifeline. I'm looking forward to seeing how Bella reacts to Edward's confession and how the dinner with Charlie goes. And is Aro linked to the Russians? Another well written chap and I'm excited for the next update :)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
I'm glad things are getting cleared between them fast.
Chicsarah chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
She had a reason to be concerned after what Rose had been through, but I'm so glad she willing to hear him out.
Scorpio11 chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
I don't blame Bella for being a bit bitchy. I agree that it was justified, aside from the mom comment. It's never easy to find out someone you care about has been lying to you. Considering how long she's known him, she's being mighty trusting right about now. Loved the Charlie/Emmett exchange. That boy truly has no filter.
pnkats chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
So glad he is finally trying to be open with her and telling her things. And Emmett?! Omg he is trying to get Edward killed. He has no filter!
NY13 chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
I did not think Bella was bitchy at all; she was snarky. Although no one really appreciates snark, it's a pretty common defense mechanism. Where do you go with or how do you release your fear and or anger - drop a few sarcastic or snide comments. We do it when our opponent is stronger or we're vulnerable to them - as a woman might be to a man.
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »