Reviews for Tangled Up In The Mainline
dipsydoodle chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
When I hear the name Ted I think of that movie with Mark Wahlberg and the teddy bear. Heh. Well, he is from Massachusetts, right? Can't wait to find out what the deal is with Edward, I mean "Ted"!
Luvntwilight chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
So informative and funny.
BelovedSunshine chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
You are SUCH a tease, woman! "He'll be in the next chapter." For like 30 seconds! LOL I loved it, though. Thanks :)
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You had me at Block Island. Seriously? Someone other than I from the fandom is from little Rhody? We must talk, lol. There's fishing out there among the bay up there by old Salty's bay, yes? Haven't read the rest of this yet so I don't know what's what, but I am beyond thrilled to have found a fellow Bluebug. PM me so we can talk and maybe meet up and have some chowda, lol.
Good luck with your story, sounds so good!
Fran
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Thanks for the update.
deranged-dreamer chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I don't want Edward to be a fisherman!
He will leave! ;(
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I shall guess- Edward, Jasper & Emmett?!
rubiconqueen chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
LOVE that you are writing this story!
RPatzonly chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I can't wait to see Bella's reaction to Edward considering how flustered she got meeting Doc! LOL
I loved the whole "Small, Cox". Too funny:)
KissesLikeRaspberries chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next :-)
aabc chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Fan girls extraordinaire. I would probably not be able to talk at all. Great chapter.
hooker81 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
lol love it!
shaz308 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Yes that was a television highlight that episode. It's probably haunted the poor woman ever since! I'm sure shed love a do over for that moment! Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
moremoo chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Loving your story. I like how there is actually real information in it. I feel like I learned a few while enjoying the beginnings of a great story. Can wait for the next chapter. P.S. I love Emmett's shirt, I want one.
3c cullen chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I loved the chapter. We need to get you more readers! This is too good to miss.
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »