Reviews for Tangled Up In The Mainline
3c cullen chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
This was a fun chapter. Although they have just met each other they interact like an old married couple. They are very cute together. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
That was a great update Shelly! Okay now comes the questions part of the review, don't worry I will keep them to a minimum! I am assuming that since Bella has been college for two years she is around 20, Jake is 19, Jessica and Mike are also probably 20 since I believe you stated they went to school with Bella, okay so how old is Carlisle and his ruff and ready deck hands, especially Ted? Curiosity killed the cat but I can't help it, I am one of those anal readers who wants all the details! lol The name Ted is interesting, as Senator Edward Kennedy went by the nickname Ted, so maybe Ted is Edward's childhood nickname. Just a theory! I told you previously that my father was a commercial waterman here in VA and I can't begin to tell you how many times he fell overboard during storms and almost flattened on the docks, so I understand the extent of possible injures. Love the story, keep it coming! Take care, Trisha :}
aabc chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I guess "Ted" is sick of the teasing... Or is uncomfortable around bimbo's.

I can't wait to see what you have planned... To keep them in port for longer than expected, or get them back there.
pnkats chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I want to know why his name is Ted and not Edward!
deranged-dreamer chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
You had me worried that Edward would go with the Russians.
dalma101 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Ok, you promise angst, but humor is a very nice surprise, from the beginning:) It's a tough world you're talking about, those guys have serious scars and 'no nonsense' attitude, but among all that our little Bella manage to feel like a den mother, lol. Interesting innuendos too (crabs cracked me up), as well as Edward's entrance in the story:)
safakz chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Enjoyed meeting Em and Jas and Ted has me intrigued. Love that B is strong and determined with a dash of tongue-in-cheek. Thank you.
safakz chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Love the character development, really enjoying the story. Thank you.
safakz chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Your research does you proud, it is such a joy for the reader to trust the author and just enjoy the story rather than trying to ignore sink holes. Thank you.
safakz chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love a strong back story, love fishing and fishing towns, so really thank you for posting your story.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Looks like there is a lot more to Edward's story. Looking forward to more soon.
Mercyrus chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Who cares!

Carlise!

He TOTALLY Rhett Butler'd her!

*swoons*
Missus T chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Oh. Huh. I hadn't noticed the angst marker. LOL Hmmm wondering what Richie is hiding, or what he's running from? Curious... :) I like your tatted scarred Jasper so far too...I bet he's got a good back story. Looking forward to hearing it! :)
sujari6 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Liked Bella's comment about Emmett's t-shirt.
littlelizruth chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Hmmmm poor Ted. Everyone is so mean.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »