Reviews for Bond Night Is Go
Amber Ice Fox chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Great read! Your descriptions fit everyone to a T and Mrs. H was amazing as always :)
forgottenheroes chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
I love this! I think you've portryaed the characters perfectly!
Baow chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
It was awesome.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Brilliant!
Doni chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
A very touching ending for a very action-y fic. I'm a huge sap, though, and am tickled when after all the explosions, I get my happy ending. Thank you for sharing. :)
12635397 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Love it! Absolutely gorgeous ending :-)

I think you should do something with Mycroft and Lestrade next! :-). Doesn't necessarily have to be part of your bond verse, just Mycroft and Lestrade would work!
Keira-House M.D chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
A good ending to the story, with plenty of Sherlock/John and Bond/Q.
badwolfbadwolf chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I was scared for a minute when I thought John was considering what Moran wanted. So glad Moneypenny is a good shot. I am looking forward to seeing what happens after John and Sherlock's reunion. :-)
Doni chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I'm kinda sad to see this coming to an end, though I'm very happy to see everyone together and relatively in one piece. Nicely done.
animegirl1987 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Can I just say that I am at work and I'm very glad no one is around me because I squealed very loudly? lol I haven't commented on this story in forever... I feel so horrible. I love what you have done with it and only poor Greg was left out of the real fun. lol Mycroft doesn't count since he hates legwork. I'm sad to see it end with the next chapter, but all things come to an end. Still, I hope to see more if possible. Always a fan of more. _
Keira-House M.D chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Brilliant chapter. It's good that Moran was neutralised - well, he wasn't a moving target. I loved all the interactions and Sherlock's 'My dear John' was quite sweet for him. Looking forward to the epilogue.
HoneyandChai chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Yeah! *throws confetti* This was a really good chapter. I'm glad Mrs Hudson made a cameo and there was some Johnlock in there (as well as some 00Q, of course). Please upload epilogue soon.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Aww! Loved the ending.
Vampyrefey chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Awesome story, I can not wait to read more.
Shriannan chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
A two chapter update! Yay! The past two chapters were super. :) I loved the reference to what happened the last time someone messed with Mrs. Hudson. That's one of my favorite parts of the series. People should just understand that you don't mess with the people Sherlock loves. It's never a good idea. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for writing!