Reviews for Guardian Angel
taciturnMasquerade chapter 1 . 4/14
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love! I think that's all I need to say here! LOVE!
Yuu Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That was so cute !
Arthur makes a great guardian angel :P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
FRUKING FINALLY! It took me like 2 hours to find this awesome this thing again.
Normally I don't read fanfics with Jeanne O Ark, I don't know why I just don't but something drew me towards it.

So Thx for this master piece.

-Ms. Jade Williams
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awh I love this
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
twas confusing yet brilliant and beautiful. My dear, have I ever told you how much I love you?
lumaluma chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Normally, stories with Jeanne in them aren't my favourite, but I must admit I adored this one! The whole idea, with the recurring nightmares, is quite original, and I'll admit I wish I had an angel to come save me whenever I had terrifying dreams.
Also, while most FrUK oneshots end quite unhappily, this is wonderfully happy and fluffy, but not sickeningly so. I got a little choked up at a few points, I won't lie about that. So... all around, I loved this. Keep on writing!
Sora Resi chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was beautiful :)
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Queen Umbugartus chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is so sweet. I really love it.
South the Lord chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
One more thing:
I have your page bookmarked.
You can never, ever escape the reviews of South ze Lord.
Sorry about that. I'm a tad over-enthusiastic.

But my point is, I will stalk you forever because you are so perf and amazing omfg.
South the Lord chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Your descriptions! Oh lord, they're so poetic and fluent and sexy and unf! I love how you gave numerous hints. And although I pretty much knew what Iggy was doing anyway (because I'm a super genius fanfiction detective /puts on shades), it was interesting how you thickened the plot and gradually gave away information.
An amazing read - I give it six stars! This is probably one of my favourite oneshots ever. Long, well-written (like, awesome-book-standard!), detailed and intriguing. Loved it so much.
Plus, the idea of Francis having to move around with his café and stuff... Oh, the feels. :c
His La Rose Noir seemed so sweet, though! ;3;
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is so cute and adorable and fluffy but angsty at the beginning and I'm going to fly off into the sun from the overwhelming emotions, goodbye
lovemeartless chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
The wording and interactions between Arthur & Francis were beautiful as always. Britannia angel is such a doll, made me want to cuddle up with him too. I could feel his warmth and his softness as I was reading those parts. If there's anything I just felt uneasy with it's the parts with America, it was a bit hard for me to imagine... I just can't see him overly concerned with France more than Spain or Prussia or Canada. I kept telling myself it was America, because my mind wanted it to be either of France's closer friends. But you seemed to have him privy to something regarding Arthur, but didn't reveal it directly either. I thought the story would have had a more solid effect without his parts. Maybe it's just a stretch for me imagining America so serious and even quite sad, or maybe I am just missing something with regards to your AU? If so, don't mind me, hahaha.
Iikku The Eyebrow Master chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Once again, a wonderful fic from you. It would have been easy to write the nightmare scenes in a cliché way, but you managed to keep a good feel in them. Just wonderful :)
NikaChuS2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is so very very fluffy! I love it! It's so cute and amazingly written. :)