Reviews for The Imperfect One
green flip-flops chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
*nods* I agree with you, I actually read your rant. Those people should try and write a fic and see how difficult it is. An author should take his/her time to write something. If an author rushes it, the fic would most likely be crappy.

But anyway, Elenmirë makes me want to slap her. Sorry for that, but really. It's obvious she has feelings for Legolas, so why won't she follow what her heart tells her? It'll make everything a lot easier!

But then again, I like the way the fic's going so far. I hope you update as soon as you possibly can.
Mija chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
Wow, what a turn around. In a lot of way this is kinda getting on my nerves. It's frustrating because she's so indecisive. I'm so very sorry if I'm being rude or a pin in the butt. I just can't help but to be honest about. I've been reading this story for awhile and have enjoyed it for the most part.
starbright chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
OMG! Is it now between Haldir and her? God i'm so hooked. I can't believe it. It well take me some time to relfect on this chapter. But do make Legolas happy, OK? It's sad when elves are sad.
Q.victoria chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
Yay, we get another chapter in the exciting "soap opera" of Elenmire's life! Hehe, just kidding. It's just that there is so much angst going on, that I can't wait for some comical relief or some hard core action! Well, just stopping to say great job on this new chapter, you've cleared the slate of some emotional anxiety and we're ready to carry on with the rest of the journey. Of course, unlike Elenmire, I would never turn down Legolas' love. . . hehe. Well, just keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing another chapter up soon. ~crazeebabee
elvenflower chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
i love your story.

Its written well and keeps us all in suspence. ;.)

i agree with what u said. its better to write well than update all the 't feel preshurd into writing, take your time and keep up the good work.:.)

have a good day.

~elvenflower~
Faenr chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
I have always taken my time writing my own stories. As I always seem to find myself lacking the inspiration and determination to go on. So I leave the story for a while or however long it is before inspiration hits again.

You shouldn't take notice of what other's opinions are(namely the ones who think you take too long).

You ought to take your time. For what good is it for us to read a rushed story? When if we wait just a few days/weeks we can have such a more pleasing story.

Good god I sound like a councillor.
TeleriMaiden chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
whoa, that's saying a lot... i totally agree, you should take your time writing your and fic i am so totally estatic that you have continued... i have loyally checked this site evryday with hope that you would update and you didn't disappoint... hmm, i hope not one of those ppl writing hate mail to you, coz i have written some personal emails, but i dun think it had any hate~is stuff in it..(?)... anyways, i look for ward till the next post, btw, areyou following the book or movie, coz u see in the book haldir doesn't die but in the movie he does... so if it's the movie then it kind narrows down her choice to legolas... and... y'know i dunno what i am saying, so i'll with saying that your fic is still one of the greatest, and i hope to read more...

OMG! one more thing, i dunno if u remember, but i wrote to you asking if i could use your character in my LOTR fic, i ahven't posted it yet coz i'm a little stumped, so i was wondering, if you dun mind, would you beta read it for me?

Azy
len chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
i love this story...it's getting really good and really complicated. keep it up! update soon! ;)
Sprite Figwit's Fangirl chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
Beautiful story, sorry I haven't reviewed before, I've just recently gotten hooked I'm afraid ;)

I'm not going to beg for updates, but I will add a request for you to try to follow through with this story 'till the end. It's just too good for you to give up on!

~Sprite
Nika02 chapter 19 . 3/22/2003
Oh my god this is like the absolute best story in the world i Love it so much! please please update soon!
Nika02 chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
Total burn on Mary sue! loved it!
Nethien chapter 19 . 3/18/2003
Awsome story! updates soon? :)
Jing-chan chapter 19 . 3/9/2003
Nice story why did it have to be during the war of the ring?

A favour: Can you email me once you post a chappie up? :)
Through Darkness chapter 8 . 3/8/2003
Yummy story! I'll finish tommorow though, becacue I need to go read the actual book of lotr t! Go people in the book! Charge! Oh yah, I love Elenmire's attitude towards things, I find I can relate to her. I do not like Mary Sue. I'm down with the fellowship, yah I'm down with that. but mary sue is far too weak, and babyish. But overall this is a very yummy story so far!
shakiya chapter 19 . 3/7/2003
UPDATE!TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!I DESERVE A PRESENT!AND THE PRESENT IS A NEW CHAPTER!oh,please!*puppy eyes*
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »