Reviews for The Imperfect One
Blackmusasabi chapter 21 . 12/13/2007
I'm absolutely speechless, I adore it! Please update soon!

Take care,

B.M. :)
Star Reverance chapter 21 . 11/26/2007
Okay, 3 things:

-I'm happy you are continuing the story.

-She keeps falling for everyone and it's REALLY starting to annoy me.

-Why do all the hot guys fall for her? Please, there's is only so much a "beautiful" spirit can do. .
RofS chapter 21 . 9/14/2007
Basically, a story about a Mary Sue who isn't (yet), and a Mary Sue who isn't (now). Interesting.
hermonine chapter 21 . 7/30/2007
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
PLEASEDELETETHISACCOUNTTT chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
LoL, I love what you did with Mary Sue. Whoo, that was genius. Pure. Genius. I LOVE IT!
Ithilwen Tinuviel chapter 20 . 2/17/2007
Oh my gosh! I have such a head ache! I'm over analyzing all of this... it's good but who the heck does she TRUELY love? Hey, I personally think she should go with Haldir, who is extremely hot! And a plus, he isn't presuring her, how great is that? ) keep writing its EXTREMELY good! I'll be waiting!
Lady Anne chapter 21 . 1/30/2007
Can I just say- wow! I really hope you do continue, because this is one of the best LOTR fanfics that I have ever read.
Vanafindiel chapter 21 . 7/29/2006
I hope you tend to update soon. Good through.
Novocain chapter 21 . 7/26/2006
I really hated Mary Sue at first, but... she's starting to grow on me. I think that Legolas should die in the end, or at least end up w/ someone else. Elenmire needs the peace that Haldir offers; ooh! Have Legolas die in Haldir's place! Anyways, upddate!
deathbyboredom chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
To Goddess,

I sincerely liked reading this story, but I wa just wondering: don't you get tired of the constant boy drama. I do not mean stop it, because it makes for a very intersting character, but Legolas is suffering. I also find it hard to cope with that Mary Sue is the one. Is this a twist of some sort? I would conclude by saying that, please agree with Legolas' wish and make Elenmírë his.
Randomisation chapter 21 . 4/4/2006
i reeli reeli enjoy this story! it's so good! really well written - i reeli feel for elenmire (god does she have a complicated life!) Please please continue!
ElfBride chapter 21 . 2/1/2006
This is really good so far only I was shocked that you didn't make "Mary Sue" the one who was torm between man and elf! lol Seirously I really liked it, can't wait to see your review.
saint liz chapter 21 . 1/21/2006
oh... update soon!
jada952 chapter 21 . 12/24/2005
great and enjoyable story.

thanks for at least carrying it through until the

end of the first movie so we know what happened w/ boromir.

I hope you will revisit this story at some time in the future and continue on w/ it.

Thanks for the enjoyable time spent reading it.

mk
picky chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
ah. lemme guess.. they're the same person split in half or something? so mary sue and elenwhatit will be the two lives made one and then everything will be hunky dory cause el will be pretty and legolas won't have to choose between them :P i bet my sister's favorite shoes on it :P
665 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »