Reviews for The Imperfect One
Ithilwen Tinuviel chapter 20 . 2/17/2007
Oh my gosh! I have such a head ache! I'm over analyzing all of this... it's good but who the heck does she TRUELY love? Hey, I personally think she should go with Haldir, who is extremely hot! And a plus, he isn't presuring her, how great is that? ) keep writing its EXTREMELY good! I'll be waiting!
Lady Anne chapter 21 . 1/30/2007
Can I just say- wow! I really hope you do continue, because this is one of the best LOTR fanfics that I have ever read.
Vanafindiel chapter 21 . 7/29/2006
I hope you tend to update soon. Good through.
Novocain chapter 21 . 7/26/2006
I really hated Mary Sue at first, but... she's starting to grow on me. I think that Legolas should die in the end, or at least end up w/ someone else. Elenmire needs the peace that Haldir offers; ooh! Have Legolas die in Haldir's place! Anyways, upddate!
deathbyboredom chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
To Goddess,

I sincerely liked reading this story, but I wa just wondering: don't you get tired of the constant boy drama. I do not mean stop it, because it makes for a very intersting character, but Legolas is suffering. I also find it hard to cope with that Mary Sue is the one. Is this a twist of some sort? I would conclude by saying that, please agree with Legolas' wish and make Elenmírë his.
Randomisation chapter 21 . 4/4/2006
i reeli reeli enjoy this story! it's so good! really well written - i reeli feel for elenmire (god does she have a complicated life!) Please please continue!
ElfBride chapter 21 . 2/1/2006
This is really good so far only I was shocked that you didn't make "Mary Sue" the one who was torm between man and elf! lol Seirously I really liked it, can't wait to see your review.
saint liz chapter 21 . 1/21/2006
oh... update soon!
jada952 chapter 21 . 12/24/2005
great and enjoyable story.

thanks for at least carrying it through until the

end of the first movie so we know what happened w/ boromir.

I hope you will revisit this story at some time in the future and continue on w/ it.

Thanks for the enjoyable time spent reading it.

mk
picky chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
ah. lemme guess.. they're the same person split in half or something? so mary sue and elenwhatit will be the two lives made one and then everything will be hunky dory cause el will be pretty and legolas won't have to choose between them :P i bet my sister's favorite shoes on it :P
picky chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
I like the idea of a less than perfect elf. it's interesting, but why would a warrior, who obviously exercises alot have a tummy roll? doesn't really make sense.
renyun chapter 21 . 10/5/2005
This is an very interesting story. I have to admit this is the first time i have read a fanfic with the involvement of Mary Sue, and from other advices, it did not leave a good first impression. I am satified to say that this story has proven wrong. I most certainly hope you will be continuing this story. Keep writing and updating! _
Vague Lenore chapter 8 . 6/18/2005
It's ridiculous that this story remains unfinished nearly two years later. It's disrespectful of an author to start a *popular* story - popular is key here because of the number of reviews you've received - then to NOT finish it, college work or not. If you have no plans of finishing your stories, SAY so instead of leaving things hanging and having readers expect an ending. This is why you recieve harsh emails.
HisBeautiful chapter 21 . 5/19/2005
It's taken me near 3 days to read this fiction! I'm loving it! I don't read angst a lot but this was new and awesome. Please do update whenever you get the chance. Don't worry about long periods of time between chapters, it's been somewhere around 3 months since I last updated! I figured you'd appeciate my telling you that I'm never going to be one of those people who shoves you into writing a shitty chapter. I'm a ferm believer in the best it can be. FUN is the word! BTW I laughed so hard when you named Mary Sue; well Mary Sue! I've just recieved a rather horrible flame on a fiction of mine, telling me how much they hated my story and how much of a "Mary Sue" my Oc is. So this fiction brightened my day.

I do hope Elenmire and Legolas do eventually figure out that love is wicked awesome! Oh and before I forget... the description of her first kiss was right on the money! It felt nice to have an author write about a first kiss as if they know the fireworks do indeed go off. Well this was one hell of a long review! Please update as soon as you can. I'll be waiting for this one as well as your Naruto fic "Never Forgotten" it's one of my favs. If you ever get the chance I hope you read my fictions as well. They need some work but I could use some advice. Thanks for writing!

-Chelsey- AKA: HisBeautiful (Sorry this was so fing long!)
someone chapter 21 . 5/17/2005
asmuch asi like the story and another one probablyis posted up [i haven't checked yet], please not make Mary sue the one with the bestlife in the end. please make elenmire. i love her! she is the best!
660 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »