Reviews for The Imperfect One
picky chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
I like the idea of a less than perfect elf. it's interesting, but why would a warrior, who obviously exercises alot have a tummy roll? doesn't really make sense.
renyun chapter 21 . 10/5/2005
This is an very interesting story. I have to admit this is the first time i have read a fanfic with the involvement of Mary Sue, and from other advices, it did not leave a good first impression. I am satified to say that this story has proven wrong. I most certainly hope you will be continuing this story. Keep writing and updating! _
Vague Lenore chapter 8 . 6/18/2005
It's ridiculous that this story remains unfinished nearly two years later. It's disrespectful of an author to start a *popular* story - popular is key here because of the number of reviews you've received - then to NOT finish it, college work or not. If you have no plans of finishing your stories, SAY so instead of leaving things hanging and having readers expect an ending. This is why you recieve harsh emails.
HisBeautiful chapter 21 . 5/19/2005
It's taken me near 3 days to read this fiction! I'm loving it! I don't read angst a lot but this was new and awesome. Please do update whenever you get the chance. Don't worry about long periods of time between chapters, it's been somewhere around 3 months since I last updated! I figured you'd appeciate my telling you that I'm never going to be one of those people who shoves you into writing a shitty chapter. I'm a ferm believer in the best it can be. FUN is the word! BTW I laughed so hard when you named Mary Sue; well Mary Sue! I've just recieved a rather horrible flame on a fiction of mine, telling me how much they hated my story and how much of a "Mary Sue" my Oc is. So this fiction brightened my day.

I do hope Elenmire and Legolas do eventually figure out that love is wicked awesome! Oh and before I forget... the description of her first kiss was right on the money! It felt nice to have an author write about a first kiss as if they know the fireworks do indeed go off. Well this was one hell of a long review! Please update as soon as you can. I'll be waiting for this one as well as your Naruto fic "Never Forgotten" it's one of my favs. If you ever get the chance I hope you read my fictions as well. They need some work but I could use some advice. Thanks for writing!

-Chelsey- AKA: HisBeautiful (Sorry this was so fing long!)
someone chapter 21 . 5/17/2005
asmuch asi like the story and another one probablyis posted up [i haven't checked yet], please not make Mary sue the one with the bestlife in the end. please make elenmire. i love her! she is the best!
Niendil chapter 21 . 4/6/2005
as always i love this story and it has been such a long while since ur last update that iu satisfy myself by rereading your outstanding chapter(such as this one and many others) until you decide that we loyal readers have waited long enuf...but until that day i shall gladly remain loyal to this story.
escape5 chapter 21 . 3/8/2005
hopes there more ive been looking for this ff 4 months i lost the title...as i was sleepy when i found this ff at 3am in the . my dedication to ur ff shows how much i enjoyed reading ur lotr. l8s
shotted chapter 21 . 12/8/2004
Please continue this soon! It's a wonderful story! Please! -hands cookies-
Raging Pineapples chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
dreamalittledream chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
what! mary sue is the ONE! are you kidding! oh no. you should have sliced off her head seriously. gosh. kill off mary sue soon. oh i should just shut up. and read the other chapters! please don mind my chattering
dreamalittledream chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
hey! i love the harsh words. those scoldings and all! haha. and i think mary sue is a great name for a pesty little mortal like her. muahaha! keep it up! great story
Hakusho009 chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
This chapter was hilarious! Mary sue! HAHAHAHA! I love it when people yell stupid people and that telling off of the Mary Sue **snickers at the thought of name** was great! I hope the rest of your chapters will be like that!...Mary Sue **giggles. Falls off chair**
Raging Pineapples chapter 21 . 10/8/2004
i like it!
Athene Saile chapter 21 . 10/3/2004
Wow. This is a really well written story. I definitely can identify with Elenmire, and Mary Sue isn't a mary-sue at all. The guy trouble she's having is something we all can identify with, and I love how you've made Elenmire so human, with her weaknesses and all. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
sagittarius88 chapter 21 . 8/18/2004
Well I wonder what will happen next.
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »