Reviews for The Imperfect One
Niendil chapter 21 . 4/6/2005
as always i love this story and it has been such a long while since ur last update that iu satisfy myself by rereading your outstanding chapter(such as this one and many others) until you decide that we loyal readers have waited long enuf...but until that day i shall gladly remain loyal to this story.
escape5 chapter 21 . 3/8/2005
hopes there more ive been looking for this ff 4 months i lost the title...as i was sleepy when i found this ff at 3am in the . my dedication to ur ff shows how much i enjoyed reading ur lotr. l8s
shotted chapter 21 . 12/8/2004
Please continue this soon! It's a wonderful story! Please! -hands cookies-
Raging Pineapples chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
dreamalittledream chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
what! mary sue is the ONE! are you kidding! oh no. you should have sliced off her head seriously. gosh. kill off mary sue soon. oh i should just shut up. and read the other chapters! please don mind my chattering
dreamalittledream chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
hey! i love the harsh words. those scoldings and all! haha. and i think mary sue is a great name for a pesty little mortal like her. muahaha! keep it up! great story
Hakusho009 chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
This chapter was hilarious! Mary sue! HAHAHAHA! I love it when people yell stupid people and that telling off of the Mary Sue **snickers at the thought of name** was great! I hope the rest of your chapters will be like that!...Mary Sue **giggles. Falls off chair**
Raging Pineapples chapter 21 . 10/8/2004
i like it!
Athene Saile chapter 21 . 10/3/2004
Wow. This is a really well written story. I definitely can identify with Elenmire, and Mary Sue isn't a mary-sue at all. The guy trouble she's having is something we all can identify with, and I love how you've made Elenmire so human, with her weaknesses and all. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
sagittarius88 chapter 21 . 8/18/2004
Well I wonder what will happen next.
Wisky chapter 21 . 6/28/2004
This story is so well written and enjoyable to read! Elenmire is like my heroine now! I can't beleive someone is capable of writing a fanfic that wouldn't make Tolkien roll in his grave! At first I thought that some geneis love-sick teenager wrote this when I read the summary, but I was proven wrong by the 4th chapter! I have reccommended this story to a bunch of my LOTR buddies and they like it too! I am DYING to know what happens next! If you find a spare miniute in your hectic college schedule PLEASE UPDATE! Pretty pretty pwease with a Leggy Plushie on top?
KapOfDaPipers chapter 21 . 6/27/2004
Are you not going to finish this? Most of the good authors dissapear in 2003! And haven't updated in months! Please don't turn into them!

-Kapper
annskers chapter 21 . 6/15/2004
i dont mean to seem ingrateful for the work u've put into this, but could u please, please update it? please? its so good and its been almost a year now since you updated it! I love this story!
born to be hanged chapter 21 . 6/1/2004
First of all, I would like to start by stating how wonderfully brilliant this story is. I remember you saying something about some grammar problems in your author's notes. I saw none. Or maybe that was because I was so completely hooked. (Hehe, I was really supposed to be studying for my finals. But I couldn't help sneaking a couple chapters at a time. Till I finished the entire story. Hehe. Sh *puts finger to mouth* Don't tell.)

At first, I didn't think I would actually like this. (call me crazy) But I found that I REALLY like Elenmírë's character. Even though you clearly stated that she was not beautiful, I keep imagining her as... really beautiful, just because you characterized her so well.

The concept of "Mary Sue" was hilarious though! I would have never thought to make a story like this, so that a girl actually named Mary Sue would come in and take charge of everything and be The One or whatever. That was very clever, and it certainly caught me by surprise. This'll really make me think twice when writing my stories. But I did feel kind of sorry for her a couple of times. I mean, I really wanted her to be really one-dimensional at one time, but then I didn't because I actually started to like her. Maybe I'm just a softie. ;) Anyway, I actually found it really touching when Elf and annoying girl started to talk. Even though I thought it was utterly hilarious when Elenmírë was "teaching" her. LOL AKA dueling her! That made me laugh SO hard.

I also liked how you made her fall in love with Boromir. The movie makes him look like such a jerk, when he wasn't as bad as any other character in the books. I really like that.

I can even say I like the romance part of the story. Usually I try to get away from Legolas love stories, but this one was just too well written.

Oh, and about your last author's note. Sure, she's a marysue. But that's only technically speaking. I think that if someone calls your story a technical marysue, then it was not meant to be a review, but an insult. So, sure, if you were to check the definition of a marysue, she could be one. But don't feel disappointed with yourself just because you can categorize your character as a definite marysue. Just the fact that your character is so life-like makes your story awesome, and that's not even counting all the other ingredients.

Okay, I think that's all I have to say for now. Wow, that was a really long review. Oh well, I'm Italian; I like to talk and feed people.

~*~Meltintalle
FlyingShipwreck chapter 21 . 5/3/2004
I am really going crazy, because its been about a year and you still havent updated. I know your serious about having school work come first, but can you pretty please try to type a little ity bit of smidgle of story? pretty, pretty please?
Its just that, your such a great writer, and your my favorite writer on Fanfic. Can you please, hear me out, please try to get something up by the end of the summer? If you absolutely can't, thats ok...I'll just keep re-reading your story over and over...but if you can, like, if you happen to have a hour one day (or 5 minutes maybe) and you don't have anything planned, and you can't for the life of you think of something to do... remember your story...will yah? Thanks alot, and i hope you dont get mad.
love