Reviews for The Imperfect One
Tigger180 chapter 6 . 8/21/2002
i like it keep goin plz:) ... and man screw mary sue she sux and i dun like her lol aight bye
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2002
I like your story, but what are you doing with Mary Sue? She was the character I loved to hate, and now she's becomming nicer?

Other than that, you do know how to spin a tale. Please update soon!
Natalie Dark Angel chapter 6 . 8/21/2002
OMG i lurve your story. Elenmírë is actullay like me!
Tears of Stardust chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
Wow! *click* Right into favourites. Write more, this is very intriguing! I love love love it! Awesome writing style! More more more! (it's too late to think of anything more articulate to say).
Wysteria chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
Thank you for making an imperfect character the heroine in your story. It just makes you wanna see her and Legalos get together all the more. :)
Tigger180 chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
you know at the beginig of this story i did not like it to tell you the tryuth but now that i ghave read a bit more it seems to be a little more intresting :) keep up the good work i can't wait to read the rest.
Shy chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
this fic is the essence of niceness, and all other things pertaining to good stuff. _ More please!
Edainme chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
Oh, yay! I LIKE this chapter, lol... Update ASAP! Hmm... For Mary Sue, you could have her mysteriously brought there to save the world (oh, that's original) and she could shove it in everyone's face, especially Em's, constantly... I dunno, anyway, update!NOW! lol...
agaxris chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
*stands up**claps* absolutely beautifull... that was a great chapter... well done... i do hope that mary sue will get the point that lego has no interest in her... and i do hope that she and elenmire will become friends in the near future... that will require skill... but i trust that you have more than enough to make it happen... go forth and write!
maeve chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
I love the story! I can't wait for you to continue.
middy chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
er... i actually cried over this one. a heart squeeze in making. i love how u only hid her imperfections to make her beautiful, as oppose to being always beautiful, but hiding it. everyone is imperfect, and is therefore perfect... i dunno what made me cry, but i loved it anyways. sad and down, but fiery and hopeful. please write more, sincerely, middy
silver chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
this i a really cool story so far! i'm already addicted - continue with the good work!
Edainme chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Ohh... Continue! I'm a sucker for stories like this... She's kind of like Laney in She's All That. (And the only reason i watched that is because my friend Holly made me. ;D)... I want another MS encounter...
agaxris chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
thank God for the make over... i do hope that a miracle happens... and that she really turns beautiful... and i'm not only talking about physically... i'm talking the inner deeper stuff... like they said... if you believe you're beautiful... you are...
Thunderclouds chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Great so far! I agree, Elenmire deserves some pampering. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »