Reviews for The Imperfect One
Tigger180 chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
you know at the beginig of this story i did not like it to tell you the tryuth but now that i ghave read a bit more it seems to be a little more intresting :) keep up the good work i can't wait to read the rest.
Shy chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
this fic is the essence of niceness, and all other things pertaining to good stuff. _ More please!
Edainme chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
Oh, yay! I LIKE this chapter, lol... Update ASAP! Hmm... For Mary Sue, you could have her mysteriously brought there to save the world (oh, that's original) and she could shove it in everyone's face, especially Em's, constantly... I dunno, anyway, update!NOW! lol...
agaxris chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
*stands up**claps* absolutely beautifull... that was a great chapter... well done... i do hope that mary sue will get the point that lego has no interest in her... and i do hope that she and elenmire will become friends in the near future... that will require skill... but i trust that you have more than enough to make it happen... go forth and write!
maeve chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
I love the story! I can't wait for you to continue.
middy chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
er... i actually cried over this one. a heart squeeze in making. i love how u only hid her imperfections to make her beautiful, as oppose to being always beautiful, but hiding it. everyone is imperfect, and is therefore perfect... i dunno what made me cry, but i loved it anyways. sad and down, but fiery and hopeful. please write more, sincerely, middy
silver chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
this i a really cool story so far! i'm already addicted - continue with the good work!
Edainme chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Ohh... Continue! I'm a sucker for stories like this... She's kind of like Laney in She's All That. (And the only reason i watched that is because my friend Holly made me. ;D)... I want another MS encounter...
agaxris chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
thank God for the make over... i do hope that a miracle happens... and that she really turns beautiful... and i'm not only talking about physically... i'm talking the inner deeper stuff... like they said... if you believe you're beautiful... you are...
Thunderclouds chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
Great so far! I agree, Elenmire deserves some pampering. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
WaterShadow chapter 4 . 8/17/2002
::sigh:: I sympathize with Elenmire. I have that little bulge too, and yet the skinny girls who don't exercise nearly as much as I do don't have one. What's up with that? Nice story, keep it up!
Faery Tragedy chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Wow! I luff this fic! Your OC is unmistakably one of my all-time favourites, being she is a bit bitter, not gorgeous, and someone people can relate to. The addition of a MS was quite funny! Violet eyes...::rolls eyes::. Your langauge and writing style is also v. nice. Please continue!

and Pencil Bob
James P. Darcy chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I really like Elenm, her character is so believable. She kind of reminds me of myself (which I like!) I hate everyone makes the main characters so perfect and beautiful. It's better when they have some flaws, so the readers can relate. Your doing a great job!

Oh, and I do think it's cute that Merry and Pippin are fond of her! _

Keep up the good work. This fic is one of my favorites so far!
agaxris chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
OH MY GOSH!1 at first i didn't want to read it because it was obvious that someone was going to be hurt... BUT YOu DID GREAT! absolutely... i love the way that you were able to make both look so pathetic... I HATE mary sue already... although i don't hate mary sues... whose going to be the ONE? heheheh... but she can't be that ugly...
Moonstone Tears chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
LOL, okay okay! I'll review! heheh.

Seriously though, I really like what you have so far! Please continue!
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44