Reviews for Mercy
jcanderson33 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I am a sucker for a good Buffy crossover. I cannot wait to read more, I can only imagine how Buffy is going to aid Aaron in his adventure.
I like how you've made Aaron Cross aware of Buffy's slayerness. It seems quite appropriate and I especially like that you've incorporated the initiative's operations into this story. The beginning of the story could use a little refinement. I would suggest maybe a prologue, something to hook the audience, and then with chapter one lead into how Everyone is connected and why Buffy gets involved. That is my personal opinion either way I think you've got a great story here and I can't wait for more. Best of luck and happy writings!
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
What a great start! Would love to read more.
superficialcynic chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Great start so far. Love the way you have brought the two worlds together. Can't wait for more.
nikikins chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You've hooked me. You have captured Buffy exactly. I like Aaron & Marta together but this is just too interesting to ignore. PLEASE CONTINUE
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
More please.

This story just got interesting.

Or are you doing another version where the Doc lives, but Buffy tags along because the Doc is Fred's cousin?