Reviews for Momentum
h550 chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
Shepard has acquired dogmeat. EVERYONE FUCKING REJOYCE!
Person of no interest chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Please tell me they are going to meet up with Lelliana in Lothering! I think Shepherd would get along rather well with her (she reminds a bit of Tali).
Warden of Lore chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
update dammit it's so good
Warden-Queen-Theirin chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
This is such a wonderful story. Why haven't you updated this? Really, this is not one of the best crossover, but THE best crossover I've read in this category.

I myself write something similar in AO3, but yours is, I believe, way much indept with everything happening.

Seriously, though. A great read. I hope some day you find your muse back again and continue. Thanks for the read.
cheers.
A.
Cassandra7797 chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
I love this story! It's very well done, and well thought out, accurate to the characters and the lore, oh man, I'd be happy to help edit new chapters if at any point you want to add to this!
EchoVakarian chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
it's an awesome story, I really hope you update it SOON!D
SomeoneThatExists chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Just a question, buuuuuuut, when are you going to update it? Or is this fic abandoned already? It's an awfully good story to be abandoned!
Demkat chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I certainly hope you still have plans to continue this great adventure in the future! :)
KrystylSky chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Post more :)
Liquid Fire and Molten Gold chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This is probably one of the best crossovers I've read yet! Keep up the good work!
quichwe10 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Actually, for having English as a second language, I think your doing a pretty good job at grammar so far. So... judging by Shepard's attitude on politicians... well... looks like Orzammar and the Landsmeet is going to be fun.. oh, and so will Lothering. I wonder what Shepard's outburst in the tent will do. Maybe Loghain will think her warning to be a bit too much of a coincidence. Anyway, enough about me thinking on about the far future. Oh shoot... the Tower... Argh... Enough me! Just keep up the great work you're doing with the fic. Hopefully writer's block is going be very rare.
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
URZ! i always wished he could be an actual companion, at the very least he desrved a cameo/shoutout in ME3, that varren could take out a banshee
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
wouldent shepards biotic punches be more lethal then a dagger? biotics use them instead of monomolecuar omniblades (which she should have acess to)

shep is krogan in all but speices (thus the attraction to garrus's scars) she should be charging in there with a warhammer twice her size
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
,i got the impression that with flemeth otherwise occupied the wardens died on the tower of ishal did i miss something?

shep has the potential to be very OP, be careful about that
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
the dying and waking up in flemeths hut is another great framing narrative, i may have to borrow it for a dresden age fic ive got floating around