Reviews for Seven Conversations from Wayne Manor (Plus One on Themyscira)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 1/18
Great and original solution for the Wayne Manor! Also LOL for Aphrodite. Probably for the best that was a private meeting :-P
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/18
Good arguments on Bruce's point why he cannot bring in more than just Alfred to help
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 1/18
LOL for the clues as to why Bruce is not in heaven, although the serious ones were good too

X-D for unable to trust them to keep a lovely, sympathetic woman away from him.

Yep, can see why he did not want to be treated in the infirmary
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/18
LOL for the immediate reaction to learning that Batman of all people is sick
Drakai chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Tell me something, I haven't gotten around to reading any Wonder Woman comics yet: Do they say that Hades is Aphrodite's uncle in them? Because... well, he's not.
Danielle Grayson chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
this is a great story you should write more on this
AlithiaSigma chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Cool. I love your characterization of Aphrodite. Quite fits what one would expect from both my knowledge of the mythology and of DC. I'm looking forward to reading the story I originally intended to read.
AlithiaSigma chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Ah, so the convenient timing wasn't normal convenient timing, but actually Batman - made timing.
AlithiaSigma chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Good plot, and nothing seems off, contrived, or out of character.
AlithiaSigma chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
You got that right. Batman only tried to prove himself worthy for himself. I was thinking how J'onn didn't see that since he's a telepath.
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Knowing Greek deities, some of the gods will tolerate, others will not, infighting will ensue in Olympus. But then, it may be different for the DC/DCAU.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Oh, Alfred.
Allow me to continue my sentiments of encouragement wholesale not actually repeating any in text.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Oh, I'm sure similar moments have happened.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
There is an analog for everyone in nearly every alternate timeline. Not far-fetched. Now I assume Wonder Woman is now going to invade Batman's personal space.
Lewis-Sama chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. Really liked Dianas plan, both of them now lets just hope both work out.