Reviews for Seven Conversations from Wayne Manor (Plus One on Themyscira)
Aliana Grayson chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
this is a great story you should write more on this
AlithiaSigma chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Cool. I love your characterization of Aphrodite. Quite fits what one would expect from both my knowledge of the mythology and of DC. I'm looking forward to reading the story I originally intended to read.
AlithiaSigma chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Ah, so the convenient timing wasn't normal convenient timing, but actually Batman - made timing.
AlithiaSigma chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Good plot, and nothing seems off, contrived, or out of character.
AlithiaSigma chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
You got that right. Batman only tried to prove himself worthy for himself. I was thinking how J'onn didn't see that since he's a telepath.
AlithiaSigma chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Knowing Greek deities, some of the gods will tolerate, others will not, infighting will ensue in Olympus. But then, it may be different for the DC/DCAU.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Oh, Alfred.
Allow me to continue my sentiments of encouragement wholesale not actually repeating any in text.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Oh, I'm sure similar moments have happened.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
There is an analog for everyone in nearly every alternate timeline. Not far-fetched. Now I assume Wonder Woman is now going to invade Batman's personal space.
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. Really liked Dianas plan, both of them now lets just hope both work out.
Electricboa chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
I quite enjoyed this story. The idea of an Amazon 'halfway house' is intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing how you bring that to life. Plus, Bruce and Diana still have a lot to resolve.
Aryadna chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Really enjoy reading the story. I've specially love your author notes, because they complement the flow of the story very well, something that often doesn't happen with author notes. Looking forward to read your next story.
I Am Not a Human Being chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
This story is getting good! Update soon :)
Mortalsapien chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Awesome frnd .
Great Surely going to read its sequal.

Keep writing.
Flamestarter chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Wow, you really plan ahead... AWESOME!