Reviews for Sage in the Clouds
EliteThrasher98 chapter 3 . 5/26
Hey, loving this so far! Only one thing is bothering me and it has nothing to do with the story. At the end of each chapter you say "In the immortal words of Altas..." Sorry, I am one of those spelling freaks. I don't know if you've seen it yet, but it is spelt wrong. Anyway, as I said before, loving this story so far! Just started playing BioShock Infinite about 5 days ago, been playing it on and off. It's good, and it's really great to see you getting all of the dialogue down. Good job! :)
labeled5150 chapter 5 . 5/22
Please continue this love this story
matthewdeal25 chapter 1 . 5/10
I enjoyed the interactions between Lutece twins
matthewdeal25 chapter 5 . 5/10
This story has an interesting plot. Please update
cameron.naraval chapter 5 . 4/17
I thought this story was gone since it has been a while but im glad it has been updated. And it reminded me of that movie looper kind of but all in all its awesome to read over and over again!
AJGuardian chapter 5 . 4/16
Oh Balls...

Nice preview. Good chapter.
I asked for this...
Culaio chapter 5 . 4/15
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I must say that parts with other naruto kinda confuse me.
Like always naruto interactions with Elizabeth were really great :).

Part with "believe it" made me laugh XD.

Keep up the great work :D.
samsung318 chapter 5 . 4/15
No way. You countuined this story. Goood job bro. I am very happy. Thanks.
Icon of Sin chapter 5 . 4/15
Again a great chapter
DocSlendy chapter 5 . 4/15
Whoo! Triple update my friends and it's great!
penguinrocks chapter 5 . 4/15
Great chapter as always. I can't wait to see what you do next with the story. And thank you for updating the story after a while. Amazing foreshadowing and plot devices as always. You're a great author
shadow chapter 5 . 4/15
Loved it! Wishes there were more of these cross overs, those that are already out there almost never see an update any more, glad to see theres atleast one thats still alive, even if it has been a while for an update. Also, feel lime i should mention burial at sea has been out for a while now, pretty good, wont ruin it for you, though did give me almost the same sense of annoyance that the games ending gave me. Keep up the great work, and please update soon!
Jebest4781 chapter 5 . 4/15
this was good and do wonder what other stuff will come up next
penguinrocks chapter 4 . 3/25
Great chapter as always. Though it is kind of dissapointing that you haven't updated it in a while. I would really like to see a new chapter considering I also played bioshock infinite recently and loved it. Well hope you possibly come out with a new chapter soon. Keep up the fantastic story writing!
shadow chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Love the story man, sad that its been so long since it was updated, really hope this fic isn't dead, you tend to do great work and I would love to see how this story plays out. Keep up the great work, and please update soon!