Reviews for Seven Days Survivor: The Answer
Wrathie Winsre chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
Oh - c'mon?!
That's it? you ended with that cliff hanger?
You will do the sequel - to the sequel right?
That's a very very tough way to end a cliffhanger like that!
Wrathie Winsre chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Ok - ok.
The Junpei gimmick came out of nowhere - I'm amazed at that.
This last part about Midori - yeah, it's pure genius. I was worried about Tokyo, i still am, but here we have something that I can really fully agree and relate with.
Just wanted to say it!

-cheers
wrathie
Ishmu the Crazy chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
I wonder when in the P4 timeline Midori will come in. Will she take Narukami's spot or come in at the same time as him, before him, or a little while after? Will be interesting to see. Also can't wait to see if she gets her own Persona in addition to Frosty, and if she does, what it will be.
KO chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Waitwaitwait, how is this complete when they're about to kick Erebus' ass?!
KO chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
And this is the part where you put in Two Steps From Hell, grab some popcorn, kick back, and watch Hell unleash!
Undying Soul98 chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
Nice chapter, looking forwards to the final battle. Please update whenever possible, since I would love to get to P4 as soon as possible, since there Midori will face her tue self, meaning her experiences in Tokyo will FINALLY have a larger role.
tphod chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
Normally I would point out how fast things seem to be moving but... This is The Answer we are dealing with here, there's not much than can be done with the little plot there is. I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the length this presents for the very same reason. At least persona 4 should give more plot to work with.
KO chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
I felt like I was about to cry... *sniff*
KO chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
WELL! That was rather... interesting. At least now we know when the idea for the Shadow Operatives came into being. Still, I wonder what the group's reaction would be to Abel if they ever saw him. I mean, seriously, dude's a perfect replica to Minato
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
I recently started playing Devil Survivor and went around looking for fics regarding the series. And what do I find? An absolutely amazing Persona Devil Survivor crossover series! I love this story so much! I really enjoyed reading The Journey, and am loving The Answer! And quit teasing us about the fact that your getting Midori involved with the Midnight Channel somehow, cause it's making me overly excited about it! Keep up the great work though! I love this fic!
taovkool chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Just finished reading the Journey and the Answer, and so far, I only have one question in my mind.

WHY THE HELL DID I JUST NOW FIND OUT ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL FIC TODAY?!

I love you write out Midori's cute/troubled characters, I love how you seamlessly mixed Midori into the gang and I am totally dying to know how Midori would handle Inaba and her own shadows. Damn it, man, this is one of the best persona fic I've read. How is it that not many people knows about this? Definitely needs more love.

Hurry up with the next update, please! Midori still has Persona 4 to face.
decennialPsyche chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Aww I really thought that Midori's memory would've been of Tokyo! But who knows with the cliff hanger, she could fall right into hot water
Undying Soul98 chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Nice chapter... although I am sort of disappointed that Midori's memory wasn't of her time in the lockdown. I owuld love ot see more Devil Survivor elements, since Miori actually being part of team Persona hasn't really accomplished that many changes. Regardless, I would still like to see you update soon.
tphod chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Midori is maturing quite well as a person, no longer naive to the world's dark side yet she still retains her cheerfulness, and I'm sure that requires some strength taking into account what she is been through so far.
Question: how hard is to write this part of the fanfic?, 'the answer' has next to no plot after all.
dongaro chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
Yay, Jumpei is back and in actionish. I really can't wait for midori's door to be opened. Really want them to see a bit of the lock down. Not sure what her most pivital point would be. THe meeting of Jack Frost, being almost burned live as a witch, watching someone die because of revenge, or the bels. So much happened in that week it's a surprise she's still able to fake complete sanity (I doubt she's totally sane).

But yeah really enjoying this work and looking forward to more.