Reviews for Parting Touches and Goodbye Kisses
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
*sigh* so lovely
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was really sweet. :) I don't like the pairing, but I think you kept them IC enough, and I also thought that the end, when they promised to be friends, was adorable. Well done - it wasn't too graphic, it had a tinge of bittersweetness - overall, you did a good job.

colorful swirls
APhoenixRising chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was so bittersweet! I'm not sure on this pairing but you wrote it well enough. I like the fact that they promised to stay friends afterwards, it was a very Hufflepuff thing from Tonks there.

I think I noticed a couple of SPaG issues but nothing major, so good job on that :)
shadowcaster01 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
It's kind of sad that these two had to leave each other after school ended. At least they found their own way afterwards, if this would precede canon. It's also sweet that Charlie and Tonks promised to remain friendly afterwards; I've heards of some relationships completely going sour after such a development, so at least they have hope... I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors; overall it was well written.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
While I'm not the biggest fan of this pairing, this was very nice! I love the bitterweetness of the while thing, the lingering feeling of running out of time together. Sad that their first time will also be their last...I assume ;) I liked how they agreed to remain friends, knowing how hard it would be to be anything else. Good job, dear!
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
So, I not really sure how i feel about this pairing, but i think you wrote it well :)

it had just the right touch of bittersweetness to it, and the fact that they promised to always be friends was simultaneously touching and somehow heart-breaking.

well done :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was cute. I found it a little odd them doing it for the first time outside, but at least they had privacy charms :P

I like how they promised to always be friends, end their romance on a bittersweet note that enables them to remain friends wheras if they had tried long distance after Hogwarts it probably wouldn't have worked out well and them being friends might not have been possible

Cute job
MirrorBlade19725 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hmm... Charlie and Nymphadora... Even though this is my first time reading that pairing, I actually quite like it now.. I like this also because it wasn't Nymphadora/ Remus (I'm not saying I hate that, I'm just saying I find it weird).. T be honest, I kinda skipped the sex scene because I didn't want to imagine them "getting it on!" I did like how their first time was outside near the black lake... That was funny. I also liked the last part where they promised to always be friends... It was really sweet..
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was really well-written. I'm not the biggest fan of this pairing, but I really liked how you wrote them. And, their paths would cross again... but maybe not in the way they expected/hoped (provided you'd be following the line of canon).

Anyway, at first I was kind of a bit weirded out that they were doing it outside, but... hey... at least they put up protective enchantments so no one could watch :P

It was very sweet. Well done.
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Whoo. That was a really fun, not too graphic little scene. I have always thought that Charlie and Tonks were a bit more...involved than anyone cared to mention, and I really appreciate this well-written scenario portraying that very idea. The scene was paced just right and there didn’t seem to be any mistakes. Over all, I enjoyed it a lot. Good job.
brookeyhoneybee chapter 1 . 4/6/2013