Reviews for Power of Two
tentsubasa chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Poor Joe...I can't believe she's gone... I hope she'll get reconfigured... *wistfully* Wouldn't that be the sweetest thing?
silver centurion chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Waw, dunno If it was your intention to make people cry here, but it sure worked. Probably the best joe-mimi I've ever read. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to read all your other fics! (hehe, dorkmon)
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 3 . 10/27/2001
! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *bursts in tears*
Ismini chapter 3 . 9/15/2001
Please write a fifth chapter!I don't want Mimi to die and this is the only reason why this story is not on my favourites-list.I want it to be...Because it's a great story and I don't want to end it like this.I almost cried when I realized that the fanfic was over and Mimi was actually now I'll cry along with Joe-kun if you don't add another at least continue the fourth part.
Ismini chapter 4 . 9/15/2001
Oracle Girl 5000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
NOOOOOOOOOOO! It just can't end this way! I WANT MORE!...Please?
Violetlight chapter 4 . 7/4/2001
That's so sad! Please write more, please make this a happy ending after all. Poor Joe...Mimi can't be dead!
GIRL chapter 4 . 6/17/2001
oh man, I just can't stop crying. You are very writer *sniff* *sniff* bravo, oh please write the next chapter *sniff* *sniff*
Rina Cat chapter 4 . 5/12/2001
Waaaaah! Please continue the story ASAP! I want Mimi back to life!
mika chapter 4 . 4/18/2001
*wiping away the tears* did you intend to make ppl cry? that was beautiful.
monica chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
this is too sad to end. please write a sequel with a happy ending.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Mimi... Ya know, she was my favo(u)rite character in the show until Kari came in... !
MIMI! AUGH!
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Oh, how cute. YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT IT IN PROPER CHAPTERS, THOUGH!
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Great! I have to go and read the next chapter!