Reviews for Molly Hooper and the Adventure of being Sherlock's flatmate
Elle chapter 4 . 4/20
What the hell is wrong with Mary? She’s like a completely different character.
Must be AU... I don’t like it.
Bye
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
️️️
deemura chapter 42 . 7/3/2017
yes! Greg hot af!
deemura chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
wow, allusion to season 4
haplot chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
Ahahaha. Oh Bob... your sense of humour is making my laugh out loud (sitting by myself so not conspicuous at all)
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 42 . 4/24/2017
Beautiful, wonderful, amazing story. loved everything :)
simplyshelbs16 chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
MY EMOTIONS! MY EMOTIONS!
simplyshelbs16 chapter 17 . 4/20/2017
awww my heart
simplyshelbs16 chapter 16 . 4/20/2017
this makes me so sad *cries*
J8Doll chapter 42 . 3/18/2017
It was the best and most realistic fanfiction I've ever read... just perfect of what I wanted to read...amazing ...exactly what is expected from a story where Sherlock would have his love...this fic would have made an amazing sitcom. ...most perfect fanfic ever read... thank you so much. ...you're an amazing writer... wish you best... with love from Shweta. ...
Guest chapter 42 . 1/19/2017
Oh my gosh! I love you and hate you at the same time! I just finished it and my body is literally going through withdrawal. Uuuuhhhhh! This is just perfect! You seriously need to write a book or an episode for sherlock or something. Seriously, this story tourtured me. I legit could not sleep, I kept thinking about what I had read. It took me three excruciatingly long days to read this and I could barely get any school done because I couldn't stop thinking about it. Sorry this is so long, I just want you to know what you put me through ; )
Guest chapter 42 . 10/19/2016
That was beautiful. You really nailed Mrs Hudson 's and Sherlock voice & character. Thank you for sharing this with us all!
WonderWomanForEver chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Amazing start!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/19/2016
I have loved this story. Are you ever going to finish it?
Elizabeth498 chapter 42 . 7/16/2016
Great story and awesome prank war!
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »