Reviews for Molly Hooper and the Adventure of being Sherlock's flatmate
yes! Greg hot af!
deemura chapter 19 . 7/2
wow, allusion to season 4
haplot chapter 15 . 6/10
Ahahaha. Oh Bob... your sense of humour is making my laugh out loud (sitting by myself so not conspicuous at all)
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 42 . 4/24
Beautiful, wonderful, amazing story. loved everything :)
simplyshelbs16 chapter 19 . 4/20
MY EMOTIONS! MY EMOTIONS!
simplyshelbs16 chapter 17 . 4/20
awww my heart
simplyshelbs16 chapter 16 . 4/20
this makes me so sad *cries*
J8Doll chapter 42 . 3/18
It was the best and most realistic fanfiction I've ever read... just perfect of what I wanted to read...amazing ...exactly what is expected from a story where Sherlock would have his love...this fic would have made an amazing sitcom. ...most perfect fanfic ever read... thank you so much. ...you're an amazing writer... wish you best... with love from Shweta. ...
Oh my gosh! I love you and hate you at the same time! I just finished it and my body is literally going through withdrawal. Uuuuhhhhh! This is just perfect! You seriously need to write a book or an episode for sherlock or something. Seriously, this story tourtured me. I legit could not sleep, I kept thinking about what I had read. It took me three excruciatingly long days to read this and I could barely get any school done because I couldn't stop thinking about it. Sorry this is so long, I just want you to know what you put me through ; )
Guest chapter 42 . 10/19/2016
That was beautiful. You really nailed Mrs Hudson 's and Sherlock voice & character. Thank you for sharing this with us all!
WonderWomanForEver chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Amazing start!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/19/2016
I have loved this story. Are you ever going to finish it?
Elizabeth498 chapter 42 . 7/16/2016
Great story and awesome prank war!
liluvia chapter 30 . 7/13/2016
Just a quick review to tell this: Bless your soul. Why? Because Sherlock *moans*. I don't know if you ever noticed but the guy never moans in the smuts, only the girl moans or shouts or whatever it is girls are supposed to do to show they are pleased. The guy is always just super quiet – occasionally he grunts or growls because guys are suuuuch animals – but he never moans, not even a little, like wth he's not affected at all or what? Grr.

Anyway, so far I tooootally love your story, you took it slow and that's the way it should be! Sherlock needed time to get used to Molly's presence and friendship first and what better way than a lot of joy and laughs? A Pranks Way was really original ;D And I think that completely suits Molly, not only was that lovely and cute but you gave the character a whole new dimension: sweet, shy Molly Hooper, a mischievous person and good at it too!

Lilu.

PS: I love your Irene too!
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »