Reviews for The Management of Christian Grey
babefangirl chapter 34 . 3/26
Wow! Loved this whole story! You did a great job of turning our favorite couple into something totally different but with the same great love and devotion.

Great story
Mrs Jason Taylor chapter 34 . 3/22
Wow wow wow! This story brought tears to my eyes, sad tears because its finished. This is a very great story, one of my favs. Keep up the good work sweety, you're worthy of my time...i don't regret readin your story. XOXO
leemikki chapter 3 . 3/24
I hope she isn't as cold in future chapters...or rude (he isn't the one asking for a job). I am hopeful though. I like the premise.
Wow! Such an amazing story. It's just as good as the original books.
halconmia chapter 8 . 3/12
Like the story, but have to be honest the whole bring in love with Taylor thing was just out of left field. I mean she went out with him a few times and now she is heartbroken because he decided to be just friends. I must admit it's s bit farfetched for me.
sina chapter 34 . 3/8
A great ending to a great story. So glad you finished it. I hope your health improves and in time will be able to continue with your other fantastic stories.
melanuschke1984 chapter 1 . 3/9
Great final chapter. Thank you for this beautiful story! I Love strong Ana.
PreciousJuls chapter 34 . 3/8
Wow, I loved it! Strong Ana's are my Favorite! Thank you for writing this story. I hope one day you might be inspired to make a sequel it :)
Thank you for finishing this story, you're a talented writer and I miss your writing, but your health goes first. I hope that you recover soon and can come back, your fans are waiting.
DHenley chapter 34 . 3/5
Love it
DHenley chapter 23 . 3/5
Oh my god I'm loving this more than the book...the fact that she is not this timid thing is wonderful.
JN-Runner chapter 34 . 3/5
Loved it... great ending...JN
susangw chapter 34 . 3/4
Thanks for sharing you talent. Hope you write something else.
Ehundl chapter 34 . 3/3
Great final chapter :) sad that it's over though, this was a great story.
I'm so glad your better! I'm so happy for this chapter!
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »