Reviews for The Management of Christian Grey
Jmm3785 chapter 34 . 8/21
Just finished reading and it was fantastic. I love to see Ana in charge for once.
ebebmahipos chapter 16 . 8/16
I love your Ana! She's so badass!
mitzijem chapter 34 . 8/8
Loved your story! Thanks for completing it.
jayhawk78 chapter 34 . 7/18
I hope you have recovered and are enjoying life. This story is even better the second time around. Thank you so much.
gobert chapter 5 . 7/13
Damn girl! I know this is a C/A story but I love that chapter! Go JT!
Tina.G-C chapter 34 . 6/23
Amazing story. I had finished it in ONE day! I hope you decide to write more.
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 20 . 6/6
Ohh come on. How can somebody not like this story? It's freaking awesome. Finally an Ana that can do it all. This time it's not a mousy Ana waiting to be rescued but a balsy woman who knows her worth and can stand up to our Christian. I love it and wouldn't change a damn thing.
brianna4797 chapter 34 . 5/19
Amazingly well written story !️
Anonymouse chapter 23 . 5/17
Could she be any more of a Mary Sue? It's nice to read these types of stories once in a blue moon, but seriously. Everyone except the villan is head over heels for her, it's WAY too much. A beautiful woman, with connections to the president, and she's an award winning marksman, and she's the finest pupil of a guy who's trained krav maga champions, and she's created the most secure computer system, drives a 'monster' of a car, all the guys are horning over her. And that's just off the top of my head.
Are you not reading over your own story? This isn't your everyday fiction, this is some next level shit x1000.
mitzijem chapter 11 . 5/7
Thanks for not dragging out all that drama.
mitzijem chapter 8 . 5/6
Poor man his life is a cluster% &#$k
mitzijem chapter 7 . 5/6
Seems Christian has a plan... for more?
mitzijem chapter 4 . 5/6
TAYLOR!?
mitzijem chapter 3 . 5/6
Looks like Mr. Grey is going to mind his impulses with Ms. Steele. With that question she may be shown her place:)
mitzijem chapter 2 . 5/6
An Ana that isn't a twit:) Yea!
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »