Reviews for The Management of Christian Grey
Loved their relationship and Anna. I'm in doubt about thé consultant of thé marines. Good writing.
Thanks for the ride!
Ok, the president was a little over the top... Jumping sharks much? Lol. Still, good read, thanks.
jolanda chapter 34 . 7/3
i really loved your story
loved the way you made ana strong to deal with Christian
loved the twist in the story and getting rid of that bitch was magic
the end was truly amazing
jolanda
I can tell from your stories that you are an army girl. And from all your experience you gave us these amazing stories. Thank you for sharing your experiences.
I thought she was not allowed to get into GEH, and I thought everything go through security there. So how did Elena get through security from the ground floor and get all the way to the CEO floor without anyone stopping her. Just imagine her having a gun with her and going up there to shoot the Boss. What are the use of all those security if they can't keep one person out.
We get it Ray is a marine who taught Ana how to walk talk shoot like a marine she has marine connections Taylor is marine his cock is a marine that Ana wants to fuck the cat is a marine the dog is a marine and the cashier is ex- marnie Sheez oh and I'm a marine :D
EVille23 chapter 34 . 6/2
Loved this story very very very much. I hope you do return and add to it...very enjoyable and enticing
Thanks
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 9 . 6/2
So this may be my fifth or fifteenth time reading this story. I've lost count but this is one of my favorite chapters. Makes me laugh out loud
Wendie989 chapter 5 . 5/24
wth omg I'm excited to see how this plays out
Wendie989 chapter 2 . 5/24
I like this anna she will own his ass
Loved your tribute to your dad and the acknowledgement of our men and women in the military who unconditionally serve and protect us! OOOH RAHHHH!
I'm quite grossed out with the notion of Ana and Taylor. Truly a YUCK! Perhaps this story should be labeled OOC. I'm new to fan fiction and perhaps this should not be one of my firsts. Will go on though. #fingerscrossed
I know this is Fiction, but in the real world one would Not comment on your now new boss "getting a hard on". He's a stranger, who knows what reaction he would have to such a crass unprofessional comment regardless of his "hard on" tell. She's already aware of his propensity for volatile reactions. I get that you're pushing the ballsy Ana persona, but sorry I'd have reservations. I'm a bit intrigued but feel let down a bit with a ill loss of perhaps unrealistic over the top story line ahead. Will read on a bit.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 34 . 4/27
I've read this story several times and the story line and your sense of humor did not disappoint!
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »