Reviews for Beyond
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 3/31
Wow too lazy to update your fucking sequel
DeltaAgent chapter 1 . 2/20
Damn. I really wish this would have panned out. It's a super cool concept.
BJ Hanssen chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Your story is my head canon for the "true" ending of Mass Effect 3. Don't care for EC or the other DLC, or even the mods (I don't want a *happy* ending, I just want one that *makes sense*). Please continue writing this story!
Mr. Snow chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is certainly more riveting than Bioware's original ending sequence. Should you choose to progress with this, you have my attention.
Zornhau chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
While the Citadel DLC cured me of most of my rage at the ending, I still love reading well-written AUs with original premises. This qualifies on both counts. I'd really like to see where you take this.
Kevin chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I have to say the story's well written and I really how the plot is going so far. Hopefully you'll update soon.
Mattmaster112 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
good to see you again!
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This. Is. EPIC. This totally flattens Bioware's attempt at a 'creative, artistic' ending. I want more.
NonSolus chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please continue this. Have read Unending. This is shaping up to be fucking epic!
LogicalPremise chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
AT LAST, it continues.

You don't need to draw on rage. Draw on inspiration, on wonder and your own sense of what the ending should have been, and what lies beyond has been written by no pen and thus can't trample on any canon.

This is good. Characterization is spot on, and the audacity of what you have created is amazing. Please continue.
Darth Meta chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This looks very promising. I read your other Mass Effect story before this one, and I must say, I'm really looking forward to wherever you're going with this. Just one question though, who did your Shepard romance in this story?
BrEaN chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Please don't let this just be an April Fools joke. I loved your story, and this leaves me wanting so much more. Keep up the great work.
Jim chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
amazing story
Theodur chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hey, I remember Unending, it was a good story. And this looks like it's off to a good start too, though I hope you won't leave Liara and Garrus stranded somewhere in the dark space at the end of it all. :)