Reviews for A Brief Chat
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
That was so smooth lol. I loved the deviousness of it all. You're a great writer :)
Aliit Vodeson chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Give me more! That was just beautiful. I loved the transition from his memory of the pool to Jim's visit. It flowed exceedingly well. I also loved just the set up of the piece and how Moriarty treats John, not as an equal but as someone who has a very important part to play. One small thing that bugged me, and that was the sniper targeting John. Where's he shooting from? John, as a military man, would certainly check to see where the sniper is. Overall, a well written piece and I hope to see more.
Secret Agent Codename Bob chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was great. You had a very good grasp on the characters, John and Jim, and both were very much in character which I know is tricky. The opening was gripping and dramatic and I'm not surprised that John has had nightmares about the pool incident.

Really well written and totally believable. Well done!

Secret Agent Codename Bob
greenironivy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh he is delightfully horrible! Why did he have to die.
phanpiggy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wow. Really brilliant fic! And I'm pretty picky! To think I almost didn't read it because I thought it was going to be a John/Jim slash fic... I would have really been missing out! Great story!