Reviews for Waiting Until the Right One Comes Along
trscrny chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
What a good story. Fits Callen perfectly, from his reasons for waiting to furnish it to his choices. And Sam's wife gave him those lamps...that now Sam wants back...and will have to deal with his wife to get them away from Callen...not gonna happen! Loved that Hetty knew what he was doing. I like the two of them together. Very well done. Thank you for sharing.
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
I would've loved to have seen something like this in the show but they've kept him to the bare minimum for so long!

eriously love the banter you wrote here between the entire team. very well done
Vadercat chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Loved it! You could feel the fun in shopping for every little piece.
Dramamama5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Loved it!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
that would mean he has somehow found his identity. that would be quite a huge step Forward!
ananova chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Very nice explanation for why he doesn't just go out and buy furniture. I really liked this one, thanks for sharing.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love your writing and slowly making my way through your stories. I could just picture Callen standing in his home telling his friends about the way he decorated his home. I had a house warming party at our first home and never received anything close to a Monet ;)
Susan L. Grabon chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
My first reaction is "he doesn't really live there". But you proved me wrong. Nice job.
knirbenrots chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Ha! Love it. The man has a furnished home. Not a house, a home. Love it.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I could definitely see Callen doing this one day. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i like this one
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awesome!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
absolutely amazing what callen said about his house is so believable I love it
Shaz1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love this story- agood insight into callen's mind and lovely banter between he partners.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh this was so heartwarming and cute. It makes perfect sense and I can totally s ee Michelle and Callen being friends.

Excellent job.