Reviews for Diamonds to Dust, Dust to Ashes
nevergone4ever chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
e-e-e-elsa? where's anna and the other disney critters
rlb190 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I see Terra i make the connection to Terra from Teen Titans. (lol, i'm a fan girl) I TOTALLY love this story! keep up the good work! :)
nb1998 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Elsa.. that's a nice Capitol name.. it'a a shame she isn't a nice person. Her views annoy me but I think that's the whole point. People will try to convince her it's the Capitol that are the monsters but she's going to be content it's Katniss Everdeen even though it was the Capitol that started the Hunger Games and killed more than 1000 kids in the process. For me she needs to get her priorities right but I think it will be interesting to read from a pov throughout the whole story that I don't agree with. Terra also seems like an interesting character and I like her because she realises ehat the Capitol have done wrong.. and oh gosh her little brother sounds like a reckless case, poor boy, I have a feeling he might get reaped.. maybe Terra will get reaped as well...
NinjaMadness chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I like Terra's thinking. I hope to read more about her. Else seems interesting. She started off as a spoiled Capitol brat and now Terra is realizing all the ways the "great" Capitol was wrong. She's now confused and probably angry. She's developing into an interesting character.

I love this story. I can't wait to read more
WaywardWordsmith chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Olive, I really should be reviewing Written In Ice but you tempted me with this new story. I will review WII's next chapter as soon as possible, I promise:)

This prologue was great! You instantly drew me in with the title, summary and first line. I found myself immedlately protective of the character in the SYOT. She really scares for her and her's family safety and I do too. The Districts may call murdering civilians and burning houses as justice for all the year's of Hunger Games and I do agree, but for most of these Capitolites: it was there way of thinking, they knew know better and they genuiley thought that the Hunger Games was the right thing to do. The little ones and indeed middle-aged civilians have been brain-washed to believe that the districts deserved the death of two children every year, for what they did to the Capitol. It's not there fault and I do actually have feeling for them.

Although we are never told the name of this characther and only her family, you made her very realistic and fleshed all her personality/emotions out in any a few paragraphs. So kudos to you. I want to see more of this characther, will she appear in later chapters?

Ew. President Coin. God, I dislike her so very much.

I understand the characther's reactions to seeing the President and Katniss. They believed that Katniss was a star because of all the hype with the star-crossed lovers. And now everything has changed and she is the face of the rebellion.

I've always wondered what the Capitol Hunger Games would be like if they were accepted by all the remaining Victors in Mockingjay. It would be the right punishment for the Capitol and they would understand the heart-break of the Districts.

I am placing this on my favourites/follows alert. Can't wait for more:)

-Sam AKA Sovereign02
nb1998 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Nice start to what I'm sure will be another great story. It will be good to read a story completely from one person's pov of the games. I liked the mystery of it all and how we don't yet know much about this girl at all. I don't agree with her opinions but it's great to see what a capitolite actually thinks of the games. Great start.
The Giggling Gummy Bear chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Here are some ideas for diverse tributes:
A Capitol dancer, a talented singer, and autistic 13 year old, a homeless youth, a spoiled brat etc. if you want help with tributes. I'd be eager to help just PM me
NinjaMadness chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
So is this an SYOT? I hope so, I absolutely love your SYOTs. They are legit amazing.
Either way, it's an amazing story! I love the way you expressed everything.
I'll definitely follow and I can't wait to read more. D
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 4/1/2013