Reviews for Ragnarokkr
Roxas Sandwich chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I really love this :D Please continue :D
S chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
when will the next chapter begin? i wanna to read it!
RNSVCZ chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Dude! This story is so good so far! I love all the FF references scattered everywhere. Glad to see that you are updating some things again. If you need help with anything, just message me! :)
Mizuki Asakura chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
aww good story!xD
please continue it
i m wondering wht hppen next!
update A.S.A.P
reaalllly lookin 4ward to it,
added the romance(kyaaa RokuSo, ) sooon.
Devil Lace chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
oooh namine's role and the byakko empire is intriguing. i can't wait to find out what else is going to happen. and ha you totally tricked me! vanitas hasn't shown up yet, but hmm what's up with that? why is roxas dreaming about vanitas hmmm?
looking forward to your next update!
Devil Lace chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This looks really promising from what I see of the first chapter. Plot-heavy Sora/Roxas are lacking (or at least I haven't found very many), and I love stories that blend FF and KH themes. I'm interested to see what Vanitas' role will be, and how him and Roxas will react, and I'm just anxious to see what else you have in store for this fic.
ProfessorofFiction chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Indeed...just what kind of guy is Sora? :)

First things first...curse you , my last review looked as if it was written by someone with a terrible stutter! I just hope that it doesn't take several attempts to decipher a few of the words, I do apologise, for I didn't know that the website had effed! XD

I am really intrigued by this, it has caught MY attention in much the same way as Sora has with Roxas! I really am looking forward to the next update to this. I couldn't help but smile as I read it, finding it to be a 'window to a new world'...It is really well written and Ii can't wait to see what direction you take this war in. The fact that it would be a war raged primarily with an army of young people against the 'darkness' is a truly brilliant and inspiring idea! Very well done!:)
passer-by chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love your stories, but, may I say, finish your other stories first, please...keng yi jing wa de gou duo le T-T gei ta men ge jie ju ba /(; n ;)\
InnocentGraces chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I should have known it's Sora. I'm an idiot!
This is so like how I'd imagine he would act, specially in an AU.
I'm so glad the Twilight Town trio (or quad) made an appearance here. I hope they have a prominent presence in the story, travelling allies (like Donald and Goofy to Sora before 3D) at best, recurring at the very least.
I'm on Hayner and Pence's side. If there's no alternative way to quell those conflicts, then war would be necessary. But I don't blame Olette for being gentle and pacifistic.
I'm pretty sure Namine has the "White Witch" title in canon!verse as well.
I wonder if I'd belong in the "weirdo class"...I take that it's an assorted class, where students that doesn't fit any of the first eleven classes' criteria end up in? (But Sora wields a Keyblade...)
Observant Olette is observant.
This is getting better and better.
Haou Judai 4Ever chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Will Vani and Ven appear in this story? Roxas mentioned his name.

3 days, wow, you're definately fast in translating this stuff.
I guess the next chapter will come a bit slow right? Since you haven't written either the Chinese or the English one.
InnocentGraces chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hmm, this is an interesting start. I see Roxas here is the typical idiot hero.
While I have very little knowledge regarding FF Type-0, I do know about the members of Class Zero and it's different concept of L'cies than FFXIII.
But it's just gonna be 1-13 and no King/Queen/Ace? Ace could mean one but I assume Roxas' role is based on his here.
And the X-blade, huh? Why am I not surprised.
(It would be hilarious if Roxas turns out to be a "Seeress" too.)
Namine has Serah's powers. Does that mean Kairi would be Yuel?
I know I should expect Vanitas' presence in the story BUT NOT THAT SOON!
And Roxas knows his name too...Why can't you keep him mysterious? (Though I suspect it'll be too predictable anyway.)
Keep up the good work!
Haou Judai 4Ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Well, I think this story is great, you should definately continue with it. I thought you already wrote this story up to chapter 1 in Chinese. I think it's kinda hard to translate a story from Chinese to English without any words seeming strangely out of place, how did you manage it?
ProfessorofFiction chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh wow...I got mentioned at the end...yo u are most welcome! It's always been my belief that if you have an idea for some thing, you should share it to the world!

Now, I have to say...I have that tingly feeling! I think this is going to be goo d...no, really good...no, I think this i s going to be one of those books that so ars into the category that we all hope t o reach...it's going to be EPIC!

I have read a lot of books, and a lot of stories...very few gave me the feeling at the beginning that I get when I think something is going to reach those lofty heights...this will. How can it not; Ke yblades, military academies who handpick talented teenagers from around the worl d to battle against the darkness, mentio ns of the X-Blade...I'm really excited f or this!

I'm happy I was able to give you the mot ivation to try this...from the little I' ve read so far...I can tell this will be one of those stories to end up with hun dreds of reviews, all from writers accla iming YOU. It doesn't matter that Englis h is not your first language...you've co nveyed your ideas to your readers, that' s all anyone can ever ask! Keep going, I 'm looking forward to this...