Reviews for Angels Lost In Darkness
Jess chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Are you going to write another chapter? :)
Bean chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Hey! This was so well written, I loved it! Great job with your literary devices! Loved the whole thing!
RadaTs chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I am glad you wrote another story. I really really love that you make both characters in both stories very close to the original characters (in my opinion) Also your ability to say so much with few words is very impressive. WIll you continue the B-Side story? Oh, please update it! :))
abbyisswag chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Okay. Maybe I did scream when this was updated. Just maybe, because this story has been on my favorites forever.
roswellian love chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Cute...
starzee chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Have to admit, I seriously ship the Bethyl. Great job and I hope you try out this pairing again :)
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Ooh, I really like your style of writing. You wield the third-person omniscient voice like a /boss./ I also loved your use of dialogue in this; it was believable and lively, in between the italics and the usage of colloquialism.

My only complaint is that I could've done with a little more showing and less telling. We didn't need to be told, for instance, that Beth and Daryl have gone from "friendly strangers" to "something more," because that's something we could've figured out on our own.

Nevertheless, I thought that this was a lovely piece. Nice work!
xx Nina
sandy.morganlopez chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Loved it, short and sweet. Would love to read another, longer story that you write for a Beth/Daryl pairing. :) Pleeeeaaaasssee? lol
MGraceSolis chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Please do update the story! More!-From Philippines
ember collins chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my goodness that was the cutest thing ever! I hope you haven't stopped writing Deth stories! :)
Mrs.EmilySalvatore chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I like deth too, but most people on tumblr refer to them as baryl :)
PeacefulDuck chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This would be a good basis for something longer... I hope you expand!