Reviews for Sam and the Snake
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
The snake totally creeped me out! I hate them! Loved this story. Could feel all of the tension as they were trying to get Sam out then the hermit comes back. You did a great job and I liked how you wrote John. I'm sure there were moments like this during their lives. I just wish John could have gotten the snake to make his boots!
VampireCari chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was excellent. Very well written and easy to visualize the scene and action. I enjoyed the glimpse of the Teenchesters and a hardcore hunter with a Father's soft heart for his sons.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Loved this story! Glad it went long and you took time to bring it to a proper ending. John was well written and in character.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Liked how you showed protective John here. I always find people dissing on John, when she show sadly hasn't explored his character much. I loved your take. This was great! :D Awesome work!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great story! and I loved Sam trying to talk the snake down. Funny, especially considering that rattlesnakes are notorious for having attitude issues.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Aw, that was great! I love teenchesters and of course the combo of hurt!Sam and caring/concerned Dean and John! Great story!
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really liked this story. Great job.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Fantastic oneshot. You definitely did a wondeful job of writing John in a good light with this story, and still keeping him true to characer. Thanks so much for sharing the story with us.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great story and great reminder of what the show is all about. As in the Winchesters and how they feel about each other and react accordingly. This dip into the past brought as big Pappa John, Protective brother Dean and a young Sammy as always struggling, in his own mind, to meet the oldest Winchester's expectations and Dean always being the buffer between them. Just wish John would scoop them up in a big fatherly hug and voice his love for them before time plays itself out for such a deed!
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was an excellent story. Thank you.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
God I love your Supernatural stories. Seriously. I always get all excited when I see you've posted a new one. This one wsa totally no exception. I loved how Sammy trying talking to the snake and then he made the threat that his dad would make boots out of him. Mean snake still bit our boy though. Even though I'm not or ever have been a John fan I liked him in this. Dean as always rocked the big brother thing. I love having big brother Dean back on the show. I really missed him. Ths was totally awesome though!
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
this was really good! I really enjoyed this! :)
Hacked It Out and Fell chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story and John was great in it. I think this is one my favorites of your one shot stories.
judyann chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hey you did fine! I loved it! Love them as teenagers and I think you did great w riting John!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
wow it was a great story thanks