Reviews for Harry Potter and the Substitute Shinigami
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Luv it. Especially Shiro and, his doodling, his behaviour
Reader of a thousand tales chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Please update again! I know its been more than a year but I hope you will continue this story. I love your portrayal of Hichigo and hope to read more of it.
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
OMFG ITS SO GOOD PLESH UPDATE!
Lucky.Unlucky.13 chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
OH gosh, I love this! A wonderful mixture of humor and seriousness, and your writing is great! Please keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Please please PlEASE continue this story it is really amazing
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Please update!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Plan to continue this fic?
SoulMore chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
FAN!
twistedthinking3 chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Are you still writing this? Please say you are! This is so funny!
AnimeFanFicXD chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
*Crys on the floor like a baby* Why does every decent story I read, end up unfinished or cuts off at the worst moment. I realize that it's been 6 months since you updated, but please update for my sanity's sake!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
This is really a great story please update soon
nine-orcids chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I started reading right when you ended at a very interesting place. can't wait for the next chappy...get it
Canna chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
I'm dying for an update. I really hope to see the next chapter soon
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Ths fanfic is EPIC! Please update!
ELinkA chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I'm really interested in Ichigo and Hichigo reaction on the idea of Horcuxes. I mean, by Bleach standarts, Voldemort did pretty stupid thing - by dividing his soul he devided his reyatsu, and it's not like he had that much comparing to Death Gods to begin with. And from the perspective of a being who sees both life and afterlife as equals the Voldemort's goal of pseudoimmortality is laughtable as well.